Phee, Lou - WNBA minutes | The Boneyard

Phee, Lou - WNBA minutes

Reaction Score
How many minutes would we expect phee and Lou to get on their new pro teams? How do they fit in with the current team? Will they have a big role, only 10ish minutes a night, or somewhere in between? I'll be honest, I don't follow WNBA like I do college but I imagine they will both see at the bare minimum at least 15 minutes per game, likely more.

Reaction Score
I think Phee is stepping into a situation where she could see substantial minutes. She is either going to be a 3 or a 4 in the W. We know that Maya, the 3 in Minnesota is sitting out this season, and the 4, the aging and I believe hurt vet, Rebekkah Brunson won't be available to start the season. To me, this has all the makings of Phee getting starter type minutes.

As for Lou, she joins a crowded backcourt. Chicago has Sloot, Quig, Diamon who are probably in front of her with minutes.

Reaction Score
I really think Phee will see a lot of minutes given the missing veterans on her team. I really think she has one of the best opportunities to be the Rookie of the Year. Minnesota will be very interesting to watch.

Reaction Score
The Lynx signed veteran free agents Damiris Dantas and Karima Christmas. I think they’re likely to be starters if Brunson doesn’t come back. But you never know what might happen in training camp.

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Both have one very important thing going for them, in that they can both play two positions. Red Auerbach was adamant that the sixth man had to be able to play two positions, because you never know who will need to be substituted first. John Havlicek, RIP, could play 2 or 3, Kevin McHale 4 or 5. I think Napheesa has a good shot at starting, but Shades has a point. So if she's not starting, she'd likely be first off the bench, in at the 3 or 4. I doubt Lou starts ahead of Quigley or DeShields, but she can comfortably sub in for either. Having Allie and Lou in at the same time could really stretch a defense.

I'm thinking 15-25 minutes a game for both.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom