Phee: For 3 Years Mute ...THEN | The Boneyard

Phee: For 3 Years Mute ...THEN

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She found her voice:

“S/O to the committee.”

The caption on Napheesa Collier’s Instagram post — a photo of the Huskies clutching the Albany Regional trophy while holding up two fingers -- was pretty self explanatory. The senior was more than happy to prove UConn’s doubters wrong over the weekend, including the committee that named UConn the two-seed in Albany.

Napheesa Collier shouts out the NCAA Selection Committee and other takeaways from UConn’s performance in the Albany Regional

Look at Kyla, Lou and Phee.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
She found her voice:

“S/O to the committee.”

The caption on Napheesa Collier’s Instagram post — a photo of the Huskies clutching the Albany Regional trophy while holding up two fingers -- was pretty self explanatory. The senior was more than happy to prove UConn’s doubters wrong over the weekend, including the committee that named UConn the two-seed in Albany.

Napheesa Collier shouts out the NCAA Selection Committee and other takeaways from UConn’s performance in the Albany Regional

Look at Kyla, Lou and Phee.

Wicked good sense of humor, sans smiles!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Love it.

Reaction Score
Hope everyone notices the brace that Batouly is wearing...might answer the "why not use Batouly for these physical games???".

I wonder how bad it really is. UConn hasn't been forthcoming. But clearly she has the physical tools. The injury must be really bad. And permanent.

Reaction Score
She found her voice:

“S/O to the committee.”

*snicker* Some amusing comments there, too.

gabbywilliams
fames changed you
napheesa24
@gabbywilliams shut up

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If I have to I can do anything. I am woman, hear me roar.

That's what I want every one of our Huskies to know in every fiber of their being going into the Final Four. Seems to me that Lou has set the standard on grit and Phee sure has come of age. Meg and Christyn have grown up and Crystal is electric.

Reaction Score
Hope everyone notices the brace that Batouly is wearing...might answer the "why not use Batouly for these physical games???".
I apologize for the BC swerve in this Phee thread....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom