Phee & Danger Highlights - Lynx vs Mystics | The Boneyard

Phee & Danger Highlights - Lynx vs Mystics

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Crystal takes no plays off and her level of effort is very high. It's going to be hard to sustain through the playoffs, but she just keeps surprising.

Reaction Score
She is a lock for ROY regardless of what she does rest of season. No rookie has done more, or been more valuable to their team ALL season. Consideration should be also given to league MVP, if the honest criteria is adhered to!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
She is a lock for ROY regardless of what she does rest of season. No rookie has done more, or been more valuable to their team ALL season. Consideration should be also given to league MVP, if the honest criteria is adhered to!
You are talking ideal, I'm talking reality. We never know how some people will vote. She should be a lock.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Crystal takes no plays off and her level of effort is very high. It's going to be hard to sustain through the playoffs, but she just keeps surprising.
Crystal talked about playing through fatigue. Between her upbringing and Geno's tutelage, she'll be able to manage it.

Reaction Score
I worry a little about Satou Sabally who has been playing well since her return. She will get
some votes, but hopefully not enough.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rumors have surfaced that when draft night was over Crystal was spitting nails. I'm sure that continues to give her energy to keep defying the "experts" with her play.

Reaction Score
I'm jealous of Collier's ability to make all those layups. The Huskies could use a little of that.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
You are talking ideal, I'm talking reality. We never know how some people will vote. She should be a lock.
Here is Crystal's competition for ROY sorted by efficiency. Sabally has come on strong. Allemand is a Belgian basketball player for the Indiana Fever of the Women's National Basketball Association. She was formerly with Lyon ASVEL Féminin and is a member of the Belgian national team. In the 2016 WNBA draft, she was selected by the Indiana Fever in the third round. Carter has been lighting it up with points lately but has played only 14 games. I think the vote for ROY will be close ... too close for comfort. Of course the uncrowned ROY is sitting out the season with an ankle injury.
1599739947358.png

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Crystal having a good game (and especially a win) against the Aces and balling out against rival Allemand in the last game against the Fever will go along way.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'd like to see Crystal get some respect. Including Sabrina, she's clearly in the top 5 rookies, though Ezi may be a megastar in time.

Having a couple more big games will help her, though she could/should win regardless. The last 2-3 games may affect voting for Crystal, Stewie/Aja/Candace, Cheryl/Curt, et al.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom