PG play very very important | The Boneyard

PG play very very important

Reaction Score
I hope Gaffney gets it together. We need him to be that supporting cast off the bench. I admit he's made some great great plays in key moments for us with some BIG assists, but, young fella, you gotta be able to score a little...just a little...you just have to.... Cole can't do it all alone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Adding a point guard recruit to this year's recruiting class is going to be key for next season. Preferably a seasoned transfer PG and if Cole is not coming back we will need to recruit two PG's.

Reaction Score
Well, lets hope Rasool Diggins steps up next year because we're going to need him, especially if Cole moves on.

Next year's team has a chance to be special but they will be sabotaged unless the PG position is fixed. We need more than "hope" that one of the current guys improves, we need an upgrade.

Reaction Score
Well, lets hope Rasool Diggins steps up next year because we're going to need him, especially if Cole moves on.
This is my hope... He's supposed to be a throwback type... which excites me, but we haven't seen him this year... I hope he surprises...

Reaction Score
I hope Gaffney gets it together. We need him to be that supporting cast off the bench. I admit he's made some great great plays in key moments for us with some BIG assists, but, young fella, you gotta be able to score a little...just a little...you just have to.... Coke can't do it all alone...
Lay off the drugs. LOL!

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
When the play by play guy said “and Cole is down injured on the other end of the court” I legitimately screamed NO! Thank god it was just a tweaked back. If anything happens to him we are screwed. His wear, high usage, really concerns me.

Reaction Score
Adding a point guard recruit to this year's recruiting class is going to be key for next season. Preferably a seasoned transfer PG and if Cole is not coming back we will need to recruit two PG's.
That’s an awfully big recruiting gap to have going into next season.

Reaction Score
I like Kyle Lofton... a lot. Just watched some highlights of him. A little longer than Cole... a lead guard that plays under control. Game is mature and can do everything we'd need him to do.

Reaction Score
I like Kyle Lofton... a lot. Just watched some highlights of him. A little longer than Cole... a lead guard that plays under control. Game is mature and can do everything we'd need him to do.
Has some connections to UConn too.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Right, and Cole leaving is the scenario we're talking about.

If Cole comes back...that's fine.
Total speculation here but how about NJ native and friend of Bouk and Gilbert Tyson Ettienne from Wichita State? Need more guards for next year. A combo who can score would be perfect.

Reaction Score
Total speculation here but how about NJ native and friend of Bouk and Gilbert Tyson Ettienne from Wichita State? Need more guards for next year. A combo who can score would be perfect.
Man I’ve thought that so many times. Wichita state is fading into Bolivia as Mike Tyson used to say lol! Guy gets buckets, kind of similar to Vital but not exactly obv, in same vein as not a crazy athlete but athletic, and really good shooter.

yeah we need a combo so bad Even if Cole comes back.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
When the play by play guy said “and Cole is down injured on the other end of the court” I legitimately screamed NO! Thank god it was just a tweaked back. If anything happens to him we are screwed. His wear, high usage, really concerns me.
He takes a beating as a PG. Reminds me of Iverson in that sense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom