PG Nate Pierre-Louis (UConn Interest) | The Boneyard

PG Nate Pierre-Louis (UConn Interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: Miami offered 2017 St. Benedict's G Nate Pierre-Louis today...He's also planning to visit UConn next month.

Reaction Score
A "2017" recruit has only completed their freshman year in HS....14, 15 years old....Hmmmm....Turtle and Ali gave verbal commits in their junior years, and those turned out to be dog poop because the recruiting landscape changes a whole lot in the 6 months before the November signing date...I'll start paying attention to Nate Pierre-Louis maybe a couple years from now. In the meantime, it's all fun and games, so no harm...

Speaking of which, I wonder if the SF from Meriden (or Waterbury?) who's a top 20 recruit for 2016, and who verballed to Pitt as a HS sophomore, stays with Pitt or decides to test the waters ...

Reaction Score
I can't think of another Boneyard poster who gives us more valuable info than 3. H.S. freshmen to seniors, the info is great.
Keep it up 3.

This is true, but you can't overexert yourself. 3, make sure you're getting enough rest and staying hydrated.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think most on this board would disagree with you. 3uconn does an excellent job with the information he provides. Is this a bit over zealous, maybe, but shouldn't warrant a reply like that.
What? I'm saying he does a lot for us and deserves some time off. The past few days I think he's made multiple threads about diffrent kids, and it must be hard checking twitter all day. He does great stuff for this board, I appreciate all of it

Reaction Score
What? I'm saying he does a lot for us and deserves some time off. The past few days I think he's made multiple threads about diffrent kids, and it must be hard checking twitter all day. He does great stuff for this board, I appreciate all of it

That makes sence. Your first post could have been interrupt in an a hole way

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

I knew what you meant and thought it was fairly obvious but could see how it was taken the bad way.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Well, 3, If you ever doubt your support in this forum, this should prove we have your back even when it is not needed!

Reaction Score
3, you should think about using your real name on twitter and start trying to brand yourself as a recruiting guy.

You see a lot of these young kids like Alex Kline start like yourself, mainly recapping available news and reaching out to people on twitter and now they are contributing to legit sites. Basically none of the recruiting guys, save Meyer, actually have any background in basketball and have made their name by getting in the game early and networking.

Typing this, I am seeing why the whole high school scouting system is so messed up, but its the world we live in.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Don't use your real name and try to brand yourself as a recruiting guy.

It's a useless profession and a waste of mental energy unless you're a 30-something year old who's content making $23,000 a year and watching the kids while your wife goes off to her 12-hour shift at the cannery.

Reaction Score
Don't use your real name and try to brand yourself as a recruiting guy.

It's a useless profession and a waste of mental energy unless you're a 30-something year old who's content making $23,000 a year and watching the kids while your wife goes off to her 12-hour shift at the cannery.

This is funny and you would certainly know more about this than me. Do you think any of the recruiting guys are doing very well for themselves? It would probably make me feel better to learn they aren't being well compensated for their run of the mill scouting ability.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This is funny and you would certainly know more about this than me. Do you think any of the recruiting guys are doing very well for themselves? It would probably make me feel better to learn they aren't being well compensated for their run of the mill scouting ability.

The very top football guys do okay and Dave Telep used to make a good living at Scout and then at ESPN.

But even that's relative.

The rest of them are scraping. There's not a lot of cash for essentially blogging for a living.

Reaction Score
It bothers me that Jeff Goodman got a gig with ESPN, I can't even begin to imagine how much this pisses off people who actually do this for a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom