PF - Ian Steere | The Boneyard

PF - Ian Steere

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Like Carlton's skills better. Steere is more muscular currently and can bull his weigh to the basket. Carlton shows more finesse. But Carlton appears to have the frame for Carlos to bulk up. Hopefully he adds strength and conditioning and doesn't lose his finesse.

Reaction Score
9rmn1Dp.jpg

Reaction Score
Like Carlton's skills better. Steere is more muscular currently and can bull his weigh to the basket. Carlton shows more finesse. But Carlton appears to have the frame for Carlos to bulk up. Hopefully he adds strength and conditioning and doesn't lose his finesse.
Another poor comparison, completely different players.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Love this kid's game. Hope we jump back in.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Another poor comparison, completely different players.
Of course they're different players. What about Steere's game do you like over Carlton's?

Reaction Score
Of course they're different players. What about Steere's game do you like over Carlton's?
Steere is built like a truck and can jump out of the gym. Carlton seems very skilled but is earthbound and needs a lot of work on his body.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Steere is built like a truck and can jump out of the gym. Carlton seems very skilled but is earthbound and needs a lot of work on his body.
Interesting because the tapes I saw of the two had me thinking the opposite about who has the greater leaping ability. Do you have tape or measurables that support your position? I'd love to see it.

Totally agree about the truck thing. That's Cobb through and through but Steere looks much more athletic than Cobb. Would like something observable to back it up however.

Reaction Score
Interesting because the tapes I saw of the two had me thinking the opposite about who has the greater leaping ability. Do you have tape or measurables that support your position? I'd love to see it.

Totally agree about the truck thing. That's Cobb through and through but Steere looks much more athletic than Cobb. Would like something observable to back it up however.

Watch "Ian Steere SHUTS DOWN The Josh Level Classic! Windmill Poster??" on YouTube

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Our big guys need to rebound and defend first. They only need to be credible offensively.

Rod Sellers, Jake Voskuhl model.

Having Travis Knight offensive production would be a nice bonus.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Played Under Armor ball and Scout seems to think there is a preference to be closer to home. Better chance with Lithuanian kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom