Petrino no longer welcome at one SC high school | The Boneyard

Petrino no longer welcome at one SC high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why do people feel sorry for this kid? You commit to a guy like Petrino and you almost deserve this.

Reaction Score
How is the 17 year old kid suppose to know this?

Presumably he has adults providing guidance.

I'm assuming the coach had no issue with a scumbag coming into his school to recruit his player knowing Petrino's background. To feign outrage when the dooshbag douches rings hollow.

Reaction Score
Presumably he has adults providing guidance.

I'm assuming the coach had no issue with a scumbag coming into his school to recruit his player knowing Petrino's background. To feign outrage when the dooshbag douches rings hollow.
Yeah, but you called out the kid.

BTW, I am not feigning nor am I outraged in any way. I'm just noting that 17 year old kids have little experience and are easy to mislead. And often those around him have little experience in such matters as many schools have few recruits.

The only one at fault is Petrino.

Reaction Score
When you are in a hole, stop digging.

It's interesting what you choose to respond to.

Since I have your attention here, would you like to maintain your stance that you never made the judgement that Boyle was better than Whitmer?

Reaction Score
It's interesting what you choose to respond to.

Since I have your attention here, would you like to maintain your stance that you never made the judgement that Boyle was better than Whitmer?

How would one ever make a judgement on that? Whitmer had a gift for a making a mistake at the worst possible time. There is no statistic that can quantify number of game crushing errors he committed.

On the other hand, Boyle looked just hapless in his chances to lead the team.

Either way we lose.

If you want to compare physical attributes, Boyle beats Whitmer in just about every category. Better size, moved better, stronger arm, better release, etc. So was Boyle a better prospect, absolutely. Was he a more productive player, not in any meaningful way.

I do stand by my insistence (later executed by Diaco) that Whitmer had to be pulled out of the starter slot.

Reaction Score
How would one ever make a judgement on that? Whitmer had a gift for a making a mistake at the worst possible time. There is no statistic that can quantify number of game crushing errors he committed.

On the other hand, Boyle looked just hapless in his chances to lead the team.

Either way we lose.

If you want to compare physical attributes, Boyle beats Whitmer in just about every category. Better size, moved better, stronger arm, better release, etc. So was Boyle a better prospect, absolutely. Was he a more productive player, not in any meaningful way.

I do stand by my insistence (later executed by Diaco) that Whitmer had to be pulled out of the starter slot.

Take your own advice. Stop digging.

Reaction Score
Take your own advice. Stop digging.

You seem to have a problem dealing with the rational. You blame a 17 year old kid for being 17.

You cannot accept that Whitmer was just not up to the job at QB for the Huskies.

I don't even own a shovel.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Get a room girls.

Reaction Score
17 Year olds get very close with coaches. My daughter got so connected with one of her recruiting coaches that she was all choked up breaking it to him that she was choosing elsewhere.

I understand the comment about adult guidance/advice---but as parents you try to stay out and let the young adult make the decision.

But is sounds very shady what Louisville did. I'd be Pi$$ed off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom