Perfect warmup for tonight | The Boneyard

Perfect warmup for tonight

Reaction Score
Re-watching the first meeting between South Carolina and Connecticut in February 2015.

Message sent. Message received.

Mo and Kaleena and crew dusted and destroyed the undefeated, number 1.

Half way through the second half Mitchell grabs KML’s shooting arm. Kaleena flexes the arm and tosses Mitchell to the floor while draining a 3. And perhaps the first time Doris used the phrase “go ahead Moriah Jefferson. Go ahead kid” .

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I called that move "the shrug". If you look at the slo-mo here actually most of the tossback was Mitchell falling back of her own accord (flop) and other than KML using her body to shield the ball, she did very little to influence Mitchell's fall.

Reaction Score
Re-watching the first meeting between South Carolina and Connecticut in February 2015.

Message sent. Message received.

Mo and Kaleena and crew dusted and destroyed the undefeated, number 1.

Half way through the second half Mitchell grabs KML’s shooting arm. Kaleena flexes the arm and tosses Mitchell to the floor while draining a 3. And perhaps the first time Doris used the phrase “go ahead Moriah Jefferson. Go ahead kid” .
KML didn't toss her to the floor. Mitchell lost her balance and fell when KML was trying to get free. Don't feed the South Carolina myth that KML elbowed Mitchell in the face and got away with it.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I called that move "the shrug". If you look at the slo-mo here actually most of the tossback was Mitchell falling back of her own accord (flop) and other than KML using her body to shield the ball, she did very little to influence Mitchell's fall.

Boy, I miss those days. I loved watching THAT team play. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Of course you’re both right. “Toss” too strong. Maybe flick or whisked away are better words. Although in the heat of the actual game “toss” seemed perfect.

Reaction Score
In bed with the flu this week I watched several of the most recent SC games and the '15 game was a MoJeff showcase. Her two shake and bake moves to the basket in the first half were about as good as it gets for a fan to watch. Her run out the length of the court from rebound to layup while flashing by what looked like a stunned SC team was thrilling. Must see viewing for those of us who appreciated her four years in our uniform (and that was everyone wasn't it?).

Reaction Score

MoJeff just stands there watching, knowing, thinking "Watch this guys".

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm making fried catfish (cornmeal breading), cheese grits, and butter beans. This will be a truly awesome supper.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kaleena hasn't made her mark in the pros--yet--but she was devastating at UConn. The start of a big scoring run was only a touch away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom