Perfect Final Tine Up | The Boneyard

Perfect Final Tine Up

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As good as can be expected without Sa ogo and Martin.

Sloppy at times? Yes.
Shots not going down? Yes.
Trying to overpass instead of shoot? Yes.

But, they makde it through injury free. Johnson and Diggins got valuable minutes. Akok got extended play.

Some interesting lineups with a bunch of length at 2-5 spots.

Otherwise it was Grambling St and trying to read too much in to it is fool's gold.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Agree. I liked what I saw from Akok and Johnson. At the end of the day it is Grambling, but good experience for the fill ins.

Reaction Score
..I really like Jackson pushing the ball up court after gaining possession. He gets in the offensive zone in a blink of an eye. Speeding up the games tempo should open up some easy transition scoring opportunities.
.. No doubt that Cole is the Alpha Dog. Makes things happen and scores points even when his shot is not falling.
.. I don’t remember hearing Perry Clark broadcasting any of our games before but I like his technical insight from a coaches perspective.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Covered Vegas and KenPom. Not much to complain about.

And that is why I never bet my team as a favorite. I would have taken Grambling with the points.

Reaction Score
It looked like Hawk re-injured his ankle.
He actually re-injured it in the first half on the drive. He still played well in the second half. It was also bothering him the game before. So probably just something he will have to play through.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
He actually re-injured it in the first half on the drive. He still played well in the second half. It was also bothering him the game before. So probably just something he will have to play through.
He had that ankle issue which kept him from playing the first few games.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Tines up is better than a fork you.

New phone and new keyboard size. I have been outstanding for two weeks with typos on everything I do with this phone.

Reaction Score
He had that ankle issue which kept him from playing the first few games.
Yes, I'm aware of that. It is just matter of him playing through the pain. He is too important to not to play with our other 2 guys out.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Interesting thread title. I was looking for the "Put a fork in them, they're done" line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom