Per-40 stats spreadsheet including Arkansas available | The Boneyard

Per-40 stats spreadsheet including Arkansas available

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Download it from here.

Enticing & frustrating game.

Hope we don't end up as "We've got Paige and you don't", but I don't think that will happen. Just first real game jitters for most. I do wonder at why Paige, Christyn and Evina played 35+ minutes when we were up by 15 with 5 min to go. Thank goodness no injuries!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Download it from here.

Hope we don't end up as "We've got Paige and you don't", but I don't think that will happen. Just first real game jitters for most. I do wonder at why Paige, Christyn and Evina played 35+ minutes when we were up by 15 with 5 min to go. Thank goodness no injuries!
My guess is that Geno wanted to reward the players that played well, knowing that the Razorbacks were not going to let up even though they did put in subs for the last minute or 2. I also think that at some point this season he is going to let Paige try to become the single game scoring record champion.

Reaction Score
Download it from here.

Holy crap!! U put this together? This is awesome stuff!! Greatly appreciate you sharing this with us. I agree with you, thank goodness there were no injuries.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom