Per-40 spreadsheet now includes Creighton 2nd | The Boneyard

Per-40 spreadsheet now includes Creighton 2nd

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Download from my website.

I had just finished playing my worst tennis match in a very long time -- complete with yelling at myself and dropping my racquet a few times. ;^(

And then I have to watch the first 17 minutes. of yesterday's game??? :^O

Thank the stars that they righted the ship -- and didn't let up the rest of the way! I think that was the first time this year the team has looked focused for 20+ minutes of game time.

Hurrah!

Reaction Score
Caroline at 19.81 points per 40. Azzi at 15.38 points per 40. If Paige came back as before they would be our #2 and # 4 scorers. higher than #5 Liv, #6 Dorka, # 7 and 8 ( Evina and AE ) among players with much playing time at all. Piath looks great with the very small sample size except for the turnover rate which is double any other player per 40. This data says a lot about this team and the sample size is starting to get significant. Paige took almost 18 shots per game so that's a lot of shots which will be coming from somewhere but one of the keys to Paige is that she is very efficient with her scoring. She's like adding + 6 points per 40 to scoring efficiency by herself ( haven't run the numbers but my best guess from this 6 game sample ). Especially since her playing time will replace some of our least efficient offensive players.

Reaction Score
Caroline at 19.81 points per 40. Azzi at 15.38 points per 40. If Paige came back as before they would be our #2 and # 4 scorers. higher than #5 Liv, #6 Dorka, # 7 and 8 ( Evina and AE ) among players with much playing time at all. Piath looks great with the very small sample size except for the turnover rate which is double any other player per 40. This data says a lot about this team and the sample size is starting to get significant. Paige took almost 18 shots per game so that's a lot of shots which will be coming from somewhere but one of the keys to Paige is that she is very efficient with her scoring. She's like adding + 6 points per 40 to scoring efficiency by herself ( haven't run the numbers but my best guess from this 6 game sample ). Especially since her playing time will replace some of our least efficient offensive players.
When Paige comes back, I believe she will take fewer shots and Azzi will increase her shots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom