Per-40 sheet thru UCF is online | The Boneyard

Per-40 sheet thru UCF is online

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Download it here.

Despite the display of both offense and defense our Huskies put on in the first quarter of the UCF game, I still have no belief there is any displays of consistency lasting longer than 10 minutes of game time. The first quarter may be the best play I have seen in a decade. The other 3 quarters were each uneven in their own way. Debbie's observation on their ranking this year for offensive capability appears mostly true for the last few games and that may carry them to the final prize, expecially with the confidence and solid play Meghan, Molly, Kyla and, (to some extent) Batouly have shown of late.

Here's a few surprises:
1. Batouly holds the best FG% (61.9) by a good margin. Low sample size, but she seems to believe in her shot.
2. Kyla (46.7) and Molly (44.4) lead the way on 3FG% (which makes Molly's FT% a head-scratcher)
3. Despite being a magnet for fouls Olivia's RB-per-40 production is up in the team's first tier, just behind Pheesa.
4. Olivia is far out in the lead for FTA (11.3) and FTM (5.88) per 40. Imagine if she hit more than 52% of them!
5. Molly (1.8) and Mikayla (1.61) have the 3rd and 4th lowest fouls-per-40 marks
6. Olivia is well out in the lead for blocks-per-40, with 2.71 (Pheesa has 1.76)
7. Of active players, Molly's 2.71 steals-per-40 is well out in front of Mikayla's 2.3 in second place.

I say surprises because the bench's contributions for the first couple of months were mostly nowhere near this level -- except for Kyla's 3FG shooting.

Go girls!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I am not sure what it all means, but it is definitely interesting to read. Thanks for your efforts to keep us all informed.. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom