Peaky Blinders Season 5 | The Boneyard

Peaky Blinders Season 5

Reaction Score
Some early thoughts:

Thought Sam Claflin was tremendous as Mosley. Probably the best acting from a season long enemy so far.

Paul Anderson continued the usual with Arthur being insane.

Didn't love the cliffhanger since it feels a lot like GOT season 5 where fans all know how it ends up

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Didn't know it was released, so thanks for post. Will get into it later this week!

Reaction Score
I thought it was excellent. My heart was beating out of my chest in the last episode. So well done.

I agree that Claflin stole the season.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Binged season 5 this weekend. Have to say, I thought the first three episodes were a bit of a slog. But it got better, and then excellent.

Apparently there are two more seasons coming to wrap it up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I finished Season 5 last night and it continues to be one of the best shows on TV. Great characters, great story & great acting. Arthur is, far and away, my favorite character. Looking forward to Season 6 and hope we get some more of the recently resurrected character who made a cameo in the final episode.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Good season, and I liked the ending a lot. That said, it feels like one of those shows that should think about wrapping things up soon. The characters are feeling a little maxed out.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Good season, and I liked the ending a lot. That said, it feels like one of those shows that should think about wrapping things up soon. The characters are feeling a little maxed out.

Knowing where they are on the timeline now and that the series ends in 1940, coupled with the intrigue regarding Churchill, plus the reintroduction of a prior antagonist and that each season is only 6 episodes, I think they've got enough to work with to make a dozen interesting hours.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom