Peaky Blinders on Netflix | The Boneyard

Peaky Blinders on Netflix

Reaction Score
Check it out!

I was a huge fan of Boardwalk Empire and now that it ended was looking for a replacement. I was told this was almost a British Version, but honestly this is way better.

Cillian Murphy kills it and the dude from Jurassic Park isn't bad either.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up. I am having serious Boardwalk Empire withdrawal. Will check this out.

Reaction Score
Just watched the first episode last night. Pretty good start. Murphy is really good in it. I was told it builds and just continues to get a lot better as the season unfolds. Get's pretty high rating on IMDB too (8.7 stars I think...for whatever that's worth to ya). My friends who have watched it all LOVE it, have yet to hear a negative or "mediocre" review.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
OK, since I don't know I'll ask - how do you pronounce Cillian? Is it
  • Killy-an
  • Silly-an
  • Kill-Ian
  • Sill-Ian
or something else?

Reaction Score
Sill-e-an....I believe. Three syllables, but pronounced quickly (that's how the woman I wokr with pronounced it when she was recommending the show to me at least

Reaction Score
4 episodes in, I'm a fan. Great analogy on the British Boardwalk Empire, may end up a tad better mate.

Reaction Score
This is better than Boardwalk Empire, heading to Season 2 #3 already tonight - love the stories all around it! the acting is real good for the most part too.....don't know their names yet but the Thomas Shelby guy is solid

Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
This is better than Boardwalk Empire, heading to Season 2 #3 already tonight - love the stories all around it! the acting is real good for the most part too.....don't know their names yet but the Thomas Shelby guy is solid

Man, now I have to subscribe to netflix.

Reaction Score
just finished the 2nd season for Peaky's and I'm hooked for the third. Really good show. Netflix is stepping up their game with original series. We watched episode 1 of Bloodlines yesterday and we are definitely in for episode 2 tonight (we're trying not to watch multiple episodes back to back to back...).

Reaction Score
Yeah I was just about to start a new thread for that too. Really liked the first episode. I mean come on it's Coach Taylor were talking about here.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I am lukewarm on this season of House of Cards, and am struggling to get through it. Episodes and Better Call Saul are both ahead of it on my binge list.

Reaction Score
Yeah Samcro - Bloodlines, whacky family and locals but a lot to look forward to I bet. Binge time!;)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Great show. There are scenes where I wish there were subtitles because some of the characters are tough to follow, particularly Arthur when he is high.

It does a really good job with the villains. Tom Hardy is awesome.

Reaction Score
another great show on NETFLIX that I just stumbled on.... The Last Kingdom. About Vikings kicking ass in England and the locals putting up a fight.

Reaction Score
Great show. There are scenes where I wish there were subtitles because some of the characters are tough to follow, particularly Arthur when he is high.

Damn just started watching. I was hooked before the end of the first episode!!
Great show...Enjoy

Reaction Score

Just turn the subtitles on in Netflix, I use them all the time.

Reaction Score
Yeah the Northern Irish Accents are really tough, I do the same with subtitles.

Let me know what you thought of season 3. I loved the first 2

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Damn you all. Opened this thread thinking a new season was out.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
(Sorry Tom and Fishy)

Holy snow! My wife and I just wrapped up Season 3. What the *** did Tommy do at the end when the family got hauled away?!?

Great, great show. Jurrasic Park Guy was amazing. In love with Mae, the horse trainer chick!

Anyway, Season 4 and 5 are in the works! May see some new episodes by the end of 2017.

(Not really sorry)

Reaction Score
"the dude from Jurassic Park isn't bad either"

Had to look up who you might be referring to - Sam Neil has been in a ton of stuff (Hunt for Red October immediately came to mind). I hope he's not a boneyarder b/c he'd be sad to know that after being in countless movies - it was all for naught.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
"the dude from Jurassic Park isn't bad either"

Had to look up who you might be referring to - Sam Neil has been in a ton of stuff (Hunt for Red October immediately came to mind). I hope he's not a boneyarder b/c he'd be sad to know that after being in countless movies - it was all for naught.

Sam Neil is a legend. Aussie actor. I mentioned him in regards to this show in other threads. Most underrated SN movie: Event Horizon

He's phenomenal in this, as are Murphy, Hardy and Paul Anderson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom