Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
x9g1gnW.jpg

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
UConnSwag11 said:
lol there are a lot of subs that are bananas but i don't mind it that much
They're not all that bad. Sports ones are alright. But the racist/sexist overtones on a lot of subreddits kills it for me.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I LOVE Reddit's NBA page, great discussions, highlights, stats and fans. Yet, over the last three years the CollegeBasketball subreddit has gone to *. Its become a Kentucky resident board. Scrolling through the posts each day is filled with garbage blogspam about random nonsense that UK players or Cal did. Just yesterday 2 of the top 3 posts were "Karl Towns writes hand written letter to UK fans", and another about how dominant Cal's players have been in the NBA. All the posts are made with that twist of "hey, look guys, Kentucky players arent bad at all!" and if you make a single negative comment about one of the blue bloods, especially UK, you get buried with downvotes. The whole place is a popularity contest.

Oh, and they almost never make game threads for UConn/AAC games, which makes it feel like we dont even exist on that board, yea that too. /rant

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I LOVE Reddit's NBA page, great discussions, highlights, stats and fans. Yet, over the last three years the CollegeBasketball subreddit has gone to *. Its become a Kentucky resident board. Scrolling through the posts each day is filled with garbage blogspam about random nonsense that UK players or Cal did. Just yesterday 2 of the top 3 posts were "Karl Towns writes hand written letter to UK fans", and another about how dominant Cal's players have been in the NBA. All the posts are made with that twist of "hey, look guys, Kentucky players arent bad at all!" and if you make a single negative comment about one of the blue bloods, especially UK, you get buried with downvotes. The whole place is a popularity contest.

Oh, and they almost never make game threads for UConn/AAC games, which makes it feel like we dont even exist on that board, yea that too. /rant
it's a total love fest which is kinda of vile... the uk love fest is so gross, everyone thinks uk and cal are the greatest thing ever and that he coaches his players instead of it being a pit-stop and being a salesman...with duke and uk fans upvoting and downvoting everything, no one can have a honest discussion bc once you criticize a team you get smothered...

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
it's a total love fest which is kinda of vile... the uk love fest is so gross, everyone thinks uk and cal are the greatest thing ever and that he coaches his players instead of it being a pit-stop and being a salesman...with duke and uk fans upvoting and downvoting everything, no one can have a honest discussion bc once you criticize a team you get smothered...
Dont forget the Kansas fans... oh the Kansas fans. Never have I seen a fan base hold their noses up so high to everyone else while doing the very least when compared to all their peers and rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom