Peace on Earth, Goodwill to the Boneyard | The Boneyard

Peace on Earth, Goodwill to the Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Everyone who attends services tonight, sing your hearts out, it will be a year until we get to sing many of these favorites after next week.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Not my special day, but I'll go for peace and good will every time. For everyone who celebrates, have a great holiday. I get to go for 10 days from CT to Tinseltown to visit my 3 month old grandson and one of my other sons is in the air going there as well as I type with 2 others of my grandkids where we'll have a grand old time. I hope I can stay away from the Cesspool during that time and also get to watch our Ladies who'll be 4 hours up the coast. Happy Holidays and a Great New Year.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Not my special day, but I'll go for peace and good will every time. For everyone who celebrates, have a great holiday. I get to go for 10 days from CT to Tinseltown to visit my 3 month old grandson and one of my other sons is in the air going there as well as I type with 2 others of my grandkids where we'll have a grand old time. I hope I can stay away from the Cesspool during that time and also get to watch our Ladies who'll be 4 hours up the coast. Happy Holidays and a Great New Year.

Keep your lamps trimmed and burning. (Link)

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

Your link struck a chord closer to home than you realized, I'm sure. A pretty close relative who has an unfortunate substance abuse issue that my wife and I tried to help him through during a 2 year stay with us, is a fabulous guitarist. When he improvises, it's almost always bluesy or jazzy, even though he says he prefers rock. He's done local shows. He may be on the verge of squandering a nice scholarship at a pretty good university. So talented, both musically and scholastically, handsome and girls chase him all the time, but a really lost young man.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Your link struck a chord closer to home than you realized, I'm sure. A pretty close relative who has an unfortunate substance abuse issue that my wife and I tried to help him through during a 2 year stay with us, is a fabulous guitarist. When he improvises, it's almost always bluesy or jazzy, even though he says he prefers rock. He's done local shows. He may be on the verge of squandering a nice scholarship at a pretty good university. So talented, both musically and scholastically, handsome and girls chase him all the time, but a really lost young man.

Then I will add him to my prayers. Blessings and may your oil ever burn in the miracle of the Maccabees.

Reaction Score

Peace on Earth and Good Will to all men...even if a little mishegaas... ;)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Merry Xmas Boneyarders!! More LINKS to come after I return following the holidays.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Nice to see the Yule spirit alive and well on the Boneyard. My best wishes to all in the BY Community for a great Holiday season.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Everyone who attends services tonight, sing your hearts out, it will be a year until we get to sing many of these favorites after next week.
This is when the season begins, not ends. We should be singing these great songs from now til Feb. 2. This is the Christmas season...keep those carols rolling, Icebear!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
No, until and including Epiphany on Jan. 6th, thus my next week. But yes, the 12 days of Christmas, most certainly, started after dusk on December 24th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom