PC Video Preview: Is Better Shot Selection Key To Beating Their D? | The Boneyard

PC Video Preview: Is Better Shot Selection Key To Beating Their D?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hey everyone,

Better late than never... I wanted to share my video preview ahead of tonights game at PC.

A quick of their 2 main offensive weapons, transfers Bryce Hopkins and Devin Carter and a deep dive into how we can beat their defense with smart (analytically speaking) shots. PC is a great team for us to get our guard penetration game going and dial back the 3 pointers, which we have not shot effectively in conference play.

VIDEO:

Sorry if the quality is poor on the video, YouTube is still rendering the HD version... Here is the shot chart explaining eFG% for those interested.

3.jpg

Reaction Score
Hey everyone,

Better late than never... I wanted to share my video preview ahead of tonights game at PC.

A quick of their 2 main offensive weapons, transfers Bryce Hopkins and Devin Carter and a deep dive into how we can beat their defense with smart (analytically speaking) shots. PC is a great team for us to get our guard penetration game going and dial back the 3 pointers, which we have not shot effectively in conference play.

VIDEO:

Sorry if the quality is poor on the video, YouTube is still rendering the HD version... Here is the shot chart explaining eFG% for those interested.

View attachment 82675

2/18 from the corner is brutal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom