Payne winded | The Boneyard

Payne winded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I noticed it to. Also I never saw someone with so much physical ability refuse to take the ball to the basket. All game I believe he took it to the hoop once late in the second half and got fouled

Reaction Score
He looked exhausted from the start. We basically turned him into a 3 point shooter; and although he obviously can shoot, that was a key to the game. I was amazed that MSU didn't get him the ball in the post him more.

I believe that was the intent but he was too tired to post. Took him completely out of his game

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He looked exhausted from the start. We basically turned him into a 3 point shooter; and although he obviously can shoot, that was a key to the game. I was amazed that MSU didn't get him the ball in the post him more.

It was team D collapsing on the post. We had 2-3 guys on the post all game. We forced them to shoot threes.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
they were exhausted the whole game, they took a timeout at the 6 minute mark i believe bc they were gassed... they only reason they were in this game was bc of the three ball

Reaction Score
I think the Virginia game took a lot out of them, and I also don't think they were ready for uconns speed and quickness.

Reaction Score
boog204 said:

They tried - we were running doubles down there, sometimes before he even got the ball. It was a big to big double (Daniels or Giffey) - out of the Elton Brand play book.

Also, Boat was making life miserable on their point guards so they were initiating offense further out, where it was harder to throw entry passes. I really think they ran one good half court play all night - the Harris 3 that cut it to 4 when Bazz got caught on a curl screen. Other than that, it was all spotting up on the secondary break or shooting contested shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom