Paul White is re-opening his recruitment, as more schools are showing interest in him. | The Boneyard

Paul White is re-opening his recruitment, as more schools are showing interest in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This reminds me of a guy who tells a girl he'll take her to the prom as a safe bet until a sexier girl comes along. I have a really bad feeling about this kid. We should move on.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This reminds me of a guy who tells a girl he'll take her to the prom as a safe bet until a s e xier girl comes along. I have a really bad feeling about this kid. We should move on.
He dropped Arizona and added Miami. He sounds like he has similar tastes in women as Tiger!:)

He reassured the other four schools in his final list of five he intends to keep the visits. I think the issue was with Arizona. Something happened between him and them. And he's using this method to not call them out.

caw

Reaction Score
He dropped Arizona and added Miami. He sounds like he has similar tastes in women as Tiger!:)

He reassured the other four schools in his final list of five he intends to keep the visits. I think the issue was with Arizona. Something happened between him and them. And he's using this method to not call them out.

They got someone else.

Reaction Score
The talk from Chicago recruiting guys is he will commit to Georgetown on his visit or soon after.

Reaction Score
This reminds me of a guy who tells a girl he'll take her to the prom as a safe bet until a s e xier girl comes along. I have a really bad feeling about this kid. We should move on.

Be more melodramatic. When your recruitment was covered by the national media I assume you handled it differently?

Reaction Score
We are still getting the visit so I'm not mad.

Reaction Score
He's really only cutting one school and letting another in, possibly a 2nd if the DePaul visit is an unofficial since its close. This actually makes me optimistic since the talk yesterday was that he was a done deal to GT.

Reactions: caw

caw

Reaction Score
He's really only cutting one school and letting another in, possibly a 2nd if the DePaul visit is an unofficial since its close. This actually makes me optimistic since the talk yesterday was that he was a done deal to GT.

The only person reporting Gtown is a done deal is a Gtown website who isn't known for being accurate. However, Gtown and Arizona have been known o be his favorites before Arizona picked up someone very similar.

Reaction Score

So you are saying, he is awesome?

Reaction Score

It doesn't remind me of that. It reminds me of a guy with 4 official visits and his 5th school doesn't have a scholarship for him. The guy's name is Paul White.

Reaction Score

Just as long as we're the s e xier girl I have no problem with it.

Reaction Score
The only person reporting Gtown is a done deal is a Gtown website who isn't known for being accurate. However, Gtown and Arizona have been known o be his favorites before Arizona picked up someone very similar.

Roy Schmidt also seems to think Gtown is the favorite. He is a Chicago recruiting guy and is normally pretty accurate.

Reaction Score
Roy Schmidt also seems to think Gtown is the favorite. He is a Chicago recruiting guy and is normally pretty accurate.

The thing about G'town is they have a lot of players just like him. 3 of them already there.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Of course we are, we have mauconnfan.

Or could that avatar not really be mauconnfan?

I don't think it's him, but perhaps we should ask his bra size to compare.

Reaction Score
The thing about G'town is they have a lot of players just like him. 3 of them already there.

I agree. and they have limited schollies and are still recruiting Bentil and Elbert Robinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom