Paul Pierce: The Truth | The Boneyard

Paul Pierce: The Truth

Reaction Score
Congrats to a 'Celtic' on a Great career!

I'm no Celtic fan but much respect for The Truth. Legends are leaving the Game, and to me Paul was 'old school' as they come. I know many of you have stories/memories/tributes and its worth posting here for his retirement:

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I'll never forget Game 7 the year the Celtics won the title against the Cavs, Pierce and LeBron going toe to toe. They each dropped over 40 points.
The truth and nothin but the truth!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
First ballot Hall of Famer.

He said before the season he's going to sign a 1-day contract to retire as a Celtic. As he should.

Wyc came out and confirmed the organization will retire #34.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
All the dudes I grew up watching are leaving. Is Garnett done this year too? Carter?

Reaction Score
I'll never forget Game 7 the year the Celtics won the title against the Cavs, Pierce and LeBron going toe to toe. They each dropped over 40 points.
The truth and nothin but the truth!

I was there, and my hearing has never been quite right since. The Cavs were staying at the Four Seasons where I was also staying; I told their guard standing outside that there was no way the Cavs would win a Game 7 in Boston, albeit it was much closer than I would have liked.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
So many great career moments for him. One of the smaller ones that put a big smile on my face was when he got subbed in late and drilled that 3 to end his last game at the Garden.....He deserved all the love that was shown to him that night by the fans.

That three to end his playing days in Boston was HUGE and only fitting for someone like the Truth - I would have been heartbroken if he missed the shot even if the make would have cost the Celts the game.
He was a Celtic and will always be a Celtic - he bleeds green

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom