Patterson full interview on signing with UConn | The Boneyard

Patterson full interview on signing with UConn

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Everyone will be anxiously waiting for that inevitable fast break, Paige with the ball in her hands and Ayanna sprinting down the court alongside.

SHOWTIME!!!
and every opponent who want's to keep their teeth politely getting out of her way. :cool:

Reaction Score
The signing of Ayana and Isuneh marks the Huskies' third straight excellent recruiting class. Whether Geno adds any others for next season - recruits and/or transfers - he's now pretty much booked to be around 'til well into his 70s.

I love the Showtime vision. Brady's likely to be a key component for the Huskies, while Patterson might well become one of the handful of most exciting players ever to don a UConn jersey. And that smile is megawatt!

Reaction Score
The signing of Ayana and Isuneh marks the Huskies' third straight excellent recruiting class. Whether Geno adds any others for next season - recruits and/or transfers - he's now pretty much booked to be around 'til well into his 70s.

I love the Showtime vision. Brady's likely to be a key component for the Huskies, while Patterson might well become one of the handful of most exciting players ever to don a UConn jersey. And that smile is megawatt!

What ever happened to the poster that said Geno's recruiting days were over??!!

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
It seems likely that Carnac will get his wish answered if not this season, then next season for sure. In a post last season Carnac wished for a slam, jam in essence a dunk {my words not his, but I think I represent his wish accurately} to excite the fans and the team. If he doesn't see his wish fulfilled this season, I know that it will come next year, Ayaana will surely be the one to make Carnac and the rest of us jump up out of our seats and stomp our feet in celebration.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom