OT: Pats-Jets sham. | The Boneyard

OT: Pats-Jets sham.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Total sham . I turned it off in first half after
That double sham of the flag being pulled after a helmet hit,and then offensive pass interference on gronk that was somehow called on jets. Knew that was game right there. It's why I don't watch football and imsorry I wasted I hour on it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That double sham of the flag being pulled after a helmet hit,and then offensive pass interference on gronk that was somehow called on jets. Knew that was game right there. It's why I don't watch football and imsorry I wasted I hour on it.

Lol

intlzncster

Reaction Score
There should be an asterisk next to this game for history.

You realize buster skrine committed pass interference on every single route? Including his long interception.
If it was called right all game, and you got those 2 plays back (1 borderline, the other wasn't a penalty), it would have been 49-15 Pats. Even w that D.

Counted at least 5 clear PIs.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
You realize buster skrine committed pass interference on every single route? Including his long interception.
If it was called right all game, and you got those 2 plays back (1 borderline, the other wasn't a penalty), it would have been 49-15 Pats. Even w that D.
LOL. You're getting defensive cuz you know the refs (league) handed them one.

Reaction Score
It was to done to save Murica. Now people can theorize about this game.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
LOL. You're getting defensive cuz you know the refs (league) handed them one.

Lol. Not defensive at all. Would be happy to break down some film w you. It was clear

Reaction Score
Did he have the possession as he crossed the goal line ? No. Did he establish possession of the ball in the end zone? no. I also love the assumption that the Pats would have still played so conservatively if it was a three point game.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
What was clear is that during this game, the Patriots were gifted up to 7 points, and the refs cost the Jets at least 7 if not 10.

That the pats were getting robbed on PIs all game. All game. I was apoplectic. Jets never would have been in position

shizzle787

Reaction Score
Did he have the possession as he crossed the goal line ? No. Did he establish possession of the ball in the end zone? no. I also love the assumption that the Pats would have still played so conservatively if it was a three point game.
Actually, he did have control before touching the pylon. I'm going to go with all the announcers and studio guys over you on this one.

Reaction Score
Lol. Not defensive at all. Would be happy to break down some film w you. It was clear

You'll lose this one if you want to go play by play. One we know we will see Gronk push off plenty of times but most importantly that's the worst call of the season. Everyone on TV and radio (minus the biggest putz on earth Scott Zolak) saw that was awful and it was a TD. To think otherwise is whacked but it happens for and against everyone because refs and replay sucks. Win is a win.

Reaction Score

No one knows if he crossed the goal line at all no way to tell. TD on the field the replay wouldn't show anything to change it, it's really that simple unless you're Scott Zolak.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Counted at least 5 clear PIs.

Lol " borderline". you going to call a helmet hit after an incompletion that a flag was thrown on " borderline"? How they ever picked up the flag can never be explained or justified.
But I dont my even care. jets loss is actually worth it for what I know is going to be a hilarious couple days of watching Pats fans try to spin this. And I thank you for getting it going. Wheres upstater?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
You'll lose this one if you want to go play by play. One we know we will see Gronk push off plenty of .

Not at all. And I don't think it would be close. Gronk is the most fouled guy in the league not named Cam Newton. He plays under Shaq rules. Only way to defend him is foul. It's common knowledge.

If you can get ahold of that tape, I'd be interested to break it all down for fun.

Reaction Score
Not at all. And I don't think it would be close. Gronk is the most fouled guy in the league not named Cam Newton. He plays under Shaq rules. Only way to defend him is foul. It's common knowledge.

If you can get ahold of that tape, I'd be interested to break it all down for fun.

Hilarious, he gets away with murder and he is fouled I am quite sure it comes out even, he's the master of the push off best since Irvin of the Boys. But he does get some too, but no one will shed a tear for the way people play him. Maybe you wanted that call on a late hit on Tommy too like he did whining? LOL

Hey it's an awful call but there's plenty of them these days. Can't blame the Jets fans for being pi**ed the game is different with that TD, although by no means a win for them at all.

Reaction Score
What I hated was 'finally' watching a whole game, enjoying it somewhat and then have it impacted by a replay that obviously was not enough to overturn the call on the field.

Sure the Pats still could still have won it, but they don't need officials assisting them.

I expect karma to rear its head at the most inopportune time for the Pats.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Patriots win by a TD after one of the worst call reversals in NFL history. The NFL just couldn't have one of their best brands start 3-3 could they?

Havnt watched the NFL in 3-4 years but I believe it.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
What I hated was 'finally' watching a whole game, enjoying it somewhat and then have it impacted by a replay that obviously was not enough to overturn the call on the field.

Sure the Pats still could still have won it, but they don't need officials assisting them.

I expect karma to rear its head at the most inopportune time for the Pats.
Hopefully when we meet again in Foxboro.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom