Pass to the #%$@#% open man already | The Boneyard

Pass to the #%$@#% open man already

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
First off, losing by 1 point to the #7 team in the country when your roster is depleted isn't a bad day's work. The part that annoys me isn't that we lost, but how it happened. There were so many careless turnovers and missed layups. On top of this, Nolan was doing an excellent job of sealing his defender/getting completely open and the ball didn't get to him once. With everyone else clanking and turning the ball over, there wasn't much risk in passing to him and letting him take a wide open shot. To a lesser extent, they were doing the same thing with Facey on offense.

C

Chief00

Boat played well but TSam needs to stick the 15 footer to keep the defense honest.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
He also has a pretty good shooting touch. It's a shame that the only time he could get the ball on offense was if he secured a rebound. I'm not sure what the deal was with the whole "ignore Nolan and Facey and throw a reckless pass to a guarded guy" thing.

Reaction Score
I don't what made me think TSam and Amida would be somewhat capable offensive players this year. I was dead wrong.

Reaction Score
I don't what made me think TSam and Amida would be somewhat capable offensive players this year. I was dead wrong.
It called optimism. It'll get you every time. I been thru therapy and I'm cured of it now

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
KEMBA couldn't hit a jumpshot until at nova his sophomore year. It takes time. When the team is healthy Theyll feel less pressure and play they way the know how to.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
First off, losing by 1 point to the #7 team in the country when your roster is depleted isn't a bad day's work.

When you have it won and lose, that's a bad loss.

Reaction Score
Facey should get the ball on the low block WAY more. He is pretty skilled with the ball for a guy his size at his relative beginner level.

I can't remember him getting a post up opportunity this year... Seriously, can't remember one. He's excellent around the hoop on dish offs and offensive rebounds. With his touch I'd think bare minimum he can hit a turn around J. Don't think we have any other post option who can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom