Parts falling into place | The Boneyard

Parts falling into place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. Everything is predicated on Adams being a 30 minute player, pushing Purvis and Gibbs off the ball. He moves the rock, gets into the paint and causes rotation, and has great vision. All while not turning the ball over. LOVE THIS DUDE. Oh, he's also the only Guard we have that can creatively finish at the tin. So that's good too. He had the best 7 pt, 4 assist, 4 reb, 4 steal game I can ever remember. Controlled the game.

2. With Brimah out, our perimeter D was forced to tighten up. Now that he's back, we get both the benefit of Brimahs post D AND the improved cohesiveness on the perimeter.

3. We are shooting shots we should shoot(open 3's, Miller in the post, Adams penetration & Kick).

You can feel the engine revving up.

Can't wait

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Purvis, Gibbs and Calhoun all missed wide open three's after good ball movement too. This game could have been a bigger blowout.
It feels like Gibbs has more 3s rim in and out than anyone I can remember, if he can get his jumper fine tuned during the stretch with the way Adams is playing the point this offense will look so much better.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It feels like Gibbs has more 3s rim in and out than anyone I can remember, if he can get his jumper fine tuned during the stretch with the way Adams is playing the point this offense will look so much better.

Adams is the only player on the team who can do both of the following: dribble drive by defender and finish at the rim.

Reaction Score
Gibbs needs more arc on his shot in general. I know he is a good shooter but he has a very flat shot

Reaction Score
adams penetration was at another level this game. You can just tell he's fully acclimated to the pace of the college game. Completely agree with earlier posts that if Gibbs and Omar hit some of their open looks this could have been a 30 point blow out.

Waited for a game like this all season, getting me excited for up and coming big games against cincy and SMU

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I'm excited to take on the ECU Pirates...one game at a time....hope Steve and Jalen continue their positive momentum!

Reactions: caw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3