Part 4 of Freshmen Class Story (Mamadou) | The Boneyard

Part 4 of Freshmen Class Story (Mamadou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love the confidence in these freshman. Just beware that Facey, Enoch and a couple of others will be showing up soon and they will bring some reality to the situation.

Until then the freshman and their confident selves should add a lot to the veterans' and I expect them to push them, and perhaps scare them a little. That would be nice.

Reaction Score
These pieces might be the best things Dom has ever written. I am loving it.

Reaction Score
Love the confidence in these freshman. Just beware that Facey, Enoch and a couple of others will be showing up soon and they will bring some reality to the situation.

Until then the freshman and their confident selves should add a lot to the veterans' and I expect them to push them, and perhaps scare them a little. That would be nice.
We'll take the rebounding but the big men are the wild card to our coming season, and even if they are so so as they have been we can have success but in reality will not be able to be an elite team. To my mind this is still a big question mark. Enoch has the body and the offensive game to do this but he has to know how to defend without getting 3 fouls in 3 minutes. When we go against the quality teams with muscular big men who have strong bases, he can body them up, if he's able to be on the floor. Maybe I'm wrong to pin so much on him but I don't see another avenue on our roster.

Reaction Score

I like this dynamic. The freshmen dont know to now be better than the upperclassmen. This should push everyone to be the best player they can be. Looking forward to seeing everyone compete at a higher level this year.

Reaction Score
I see the Jackson story a few posts below, but where are the others in this series? Perhaps a re-title by 'part 1', etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom