Part 2: Which team has the most talented roster in terms of top 8 players - 11- 20 | The Boneyard

Part 2: Which team has the most talented roster in terms of top 8 players - 11- 20

Reaction Score
DukeKansas StateBaylorLouisvilleOhio StateWest VirginiaNorth CarolinaNebraskaMaryland Tennessee
Toby FournierAyoka LeeAaronette VonlehOlivia Cochran
Ajae Petty
Célia RivièreCiera ToomeyAlexis MarkowskiChristina DalceJillian Hollingshead
Jadyn DonovanGisela SanchezMadison BartleyNyla HarrisTaylor ThierryKylee BlackstenMaria GakdengNatalie PottsSaylor PoffenbargerAlyssa Latham
Ashlon JacksonTemira PoindexterDarianna Littlepage-BuggsImari BerryCotie McMahonZya NugentAlyssa Ustby
Logan Nissley
Kaylene Smikle
Ruby Whitehorn
Reigan RichardsonJaelyn GlennSarah AndrewsJa'Leah WilliamsChance Gray
JJ Quinerly
Indya NivarBritt PrinceBri McDanielJewel Spear
Taina MairSerena SundellJada WalkerJayda CurryJaloni CambridgeJordan HarrisonLexi DonarskiAmiah HargroveShyanne SellersSamara Spencer
Delaney ThomasBrylee GlennBella FontleroyElif IstanbulluogluKennedy Cambridge
Jordan Thomas
Grace TownsendAllison WeidnerSarah Te-BiasuTalaysia Cooper
Oluchi OkananwaTaryn SidesYaya FelderIzela ArenasElla HobbsSydney ShawBianca ThomasBritt PriceAllie KubekSarah Puckett
Ari RobersonZayanna WalkerJana Van GytenbeekMackenly RandolphAva WatsonKyah WatsonKayla McphersonJessica PetrieMir McleanTess Darby

World Exposure Report Way too Early Top 25 - 11. NC State Wolfpack 12. Kansas State Wildcats 13. Louisville Cardinals
14. Ohio State Buckeyes 15. Tennessee Lady Vols 16. West Virginia Mountaineers 17. Maryland Terps 18. Kentucky Wildcats 19. Nebraska Cornhuskers 20. North Carolina Tar Heels *** Duke was 10

Espn's Way too Early To 25 11-20 - 11. Duke Blue Devils 12 Louisville Cardinals 13 Oklahoma Sooners 14 Kansas State Wildcats 15. Ohio State Buckeyes 16. West Virginia Mountaineers 17. North Carolina Tar Heels 18. Florida State Seminoles 19. Creighton Bluejays 20. Nebraska Cornhuskers ****Baylor was 9

Of this group, I think the top 8 I'd choose is Kansas State. It's not just a best player thing, though I think Yoki is probably the best player in this group. I like the makeup of their overall team, and I think they compliment each other rather well. I really like teams that have been knocking on the door for quite some time, and I feel Kansas State has been and are due for a break through. The other team I really like in this group is Ohio state. I really like their young players, and of course they will be lead by Cotie McMahon. I would not be surprised if those two teams are in the top 10 a majority of the season, and challenge to win their conference.

Which 8 jumps out from a talent perspective? Do you think any of these teams will crack the top 5?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Still need to peruse the list in detail, but Maryland is a team that has piqued my curiosity. Maybe out of Canadian bias because Te-Biasu is now on the roster, but even if she wasn't she has a style of play that I believe Sellers will play off of very well. They could end up being a very disruptive backcourt in the BIG10 this season.

Reaction Score
I'm not biased but why the (blank) is Chapel Hill listed?

I love DeJesus but I would put Ari Roberson on that list instead of her.
Lol. They were on both ESPN's list and World Exposures list. I do think they are going to be pretty good this season though losing deja hurts. I think the unc v duke matchups will be fun.

I love DeJesus too but ur right. I will update.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Lol. They were on both ESPN's list and World Exposures list. I do think they are going to be pretty good this season though losing deja hurts. I think the unc v duke matchups will be fun.

I love DeJesus too but ur right. I will update.

The matchups will only be fun if we bury those media flounders

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom