Parking lots- Michigan game | The Boneyard

Parking lots- Michigan game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone hear if there is any chance lots will open early on Saturday?

Gotta be 330 at least - they did this for a night Saturday game a few years back. Can't remember at this point which game it was, but assuming an announcement will be coming.

Reaction Score
I think we should start a movement. I always thought if enough people arrived early and jammed up the entrances, they have no choice but to drop the lines and let us in. I came in from the backroads of Glastonbury this past weekend and meet my group at Burger King. I was at the BK Lot at 3:25 and the traffic in the left hand lane was backed up before reaching BK. I had never seen that before. Lots were fuller, quicker than I had seen in a long, long time.

With the optimal tailgating start time of 4:00, I expect more of the same this weekend. So, what do you say. Lets all plan on getting to the lots at 3:00!

Reaction Score
They definitely opened the lots before 330 this past weekend, bc we were all set up in red lot in the 3rd row by 3:20. Not saying it's a major difference, just pointing out that I don't believe the 4 hour rule is strictly enforced. Maybe because there were a ton of cars there before 3pm?

Reaction Score
The Aircraft Club parking lot is going to open at 3pm this Saturday.
I went to Cabelas Saturday at around 12:30 to pick up some ammo for hunting season. There were people tailgating in the Aircraft Club. I don't think there were any attendants there yet. I assume when the attendants got there they just took money from them at that time.

Reaction Score
My crew is forcing the agenda. We plan on meeting at Burger King at 3:00 - 3:15 and then proceed on to the Blue Lot off of Silver Lane. My hope is that our crew, along with others will back up the traffic on the streets, that they have to let us in.

Question for those that Tailgate in the Blue Lot off of Silver Lane. For the Maryland Game, who came in earlier than 3:30 and what time did you enter?

Reaction Score
My crew is forcing the agenda. We plan on meeting at Burger King at 3:00 - 3:15 and then proceed on to the Blue Lot off of Silver Lane. My hope is that our crew, along with others will back up the traffic on the streets, that they have to let us in.

Question for those that Tailgate in the Blue Lot off of Silver Lane. For the Maryland Game, who came in earlier than 3:30 and what time did you enter?

We are doing the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc