parking at Gampel... | The Boneyard

parking at Gampel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Yea you can park in any of the student lots at this hour. It can be difficult to find a spot sometimes but I normally find something in Hilltop Apartments.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I routinely park at F-lot. Its a short additional walk but gets you right out the back door on game days.

If you are coming from the east on 84 then you get off on 195, turn right on baxter, left on 44, right on hunting lodge and that takes you to the 4 way on the back side of north eagleville. Take a left and its right on your left. (google map it and check it out).

If you are coming from the west, you take 384 to 44 then everything is the same after that. This saves you a ton of headaches on 195.

F-Lot is the closest to this back door, no cost, never got a ticket (until I've posted this I'm sure) and you can grab a slice from pep's on the way out.

Reaction Score
I routinely park at F-lot. Its a short additional walk but gets you right out the back door on game days.

If you are coming from the east on 84 then you get off on 195, turn right on baxter, left on 44, right on hunting lodge and that takes you to the 4 way on the back side of north eagleville. Take a left and its right on your left. (google map it and check it out).

If you are coming from the west, you take 384 to 44 then everything is the same after that. This saves you a ton of headaches on 195.

F-Lot is the closest to this back door, no cost, never got a ticket (until I've posted this I'm sure) and you can grab a slice from pep's on the way out.
Thanks, very helpful.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Thanks, very helpful.

One thing about hunting lodge road, staying straight on it actually involves a right at a VERY small rotary and a quick left. Keep that in mind.

Reaction Score
The other alternative to F Lot that I like is I Lot, which is next to the Hockey complex and Hilltop Apartments.

Reaction Score
If you are using 195 and not the back roads, I recommend the lots behind East campus are pretty empty and it is a quick right and you are gone. Also, if you want, you can use horse barn hill road to circumvent a lot of the traffic at the lights by the church.

Reaction Score
I usually try to get a spot in D (Hilltop Suites) sometimes park in the little lot near Farmer Brown and trek through the woods but I'm gonna try to avoid that tonight with the weather.

Reaction Score
It appears that you can actually just type in "f lot storrs" into google maps and it'll take you there.

Reaction Score
I failed at getting free parking, currently in the parking garage cuz I got lost somehow.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You can park for free in that lot just down from Huskies. Not directly across, the one down the hill a bit and across.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
You can park for free in that lot just down from Huskies. Not directly across, the one down the hill a bit and across.
L Lot. I'm in it right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22