Paradise Jam on FloHoops.com Perhaps | The Boneyard

Paradise Jam on FloHoops.com Perhaps

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Working out my viewing schedule, and unlike last year it doesn't look like I will be able to stream every game. 5 game on Radio: 97-9 ESPN !! I had seen this and dismissed it because when Uconn's schedule came out and flohoops.com wasn't listed as a broadcast channel and I simply did not pay attention until tonight and realized its just "radio"Head bang

Seems as if flohoop.com has made broadcast/streaming arrangements with Paradise Jam. If this is not correct, I apologize for raising hopes. But it appears to me that Paradise Jam is being streamed on flohoops.com I'm now down to 2 radio broadcasts from 5.

I want everyone to know. I appreciate every little update about ever single lady who is signed up to play for Uconn. This off season has seemed extraordinarily long and when my wife gives me the eye roll while I'm talking about the girls. . . I look at her and tell her I'm not nearly as bad as the folks ovwer on the BY! :D

Reaction Score
$29.99 er month (to watch 3 games) or $12.50/month for 1 year seems too expensive.

Reaction Score
That depends on your level of obsession. I paid for the Big 10 Network feed 2 years ago just to watch 1 game: UConn at Nebraska.
Speaking of obsession, don't ask me what I paid to take my Bostonian daughter to the World Series last night on her birthday. I will never admit to the silly $ amount paid to sit in the front row of right field, but it did top my previous record of silly money to sit in the front row, behind Dave and Doris in Nashville in 2014 FF-ah, the obsessions we have:)

Reaction Score
$29.99 er month (to watch 3 games) or $12.50/month for 1 year seems too expensive.

Did you have to go through the "Join" process to find these prices, K? They don't seem to list prices anywhere on their site. I do see in their schedule that the Jam games are televised, so I assume if you just wanted to pay for the month the time to join would be on or around Nov 22. Am I missing anything?

Reaction Score
Did you have to go through the "Join" process to find these prices, K? They don't seem to list prices anywhere on their site. I do see in their schedule that the Jam games are televised, so I assume if you just wanted to pay for the month the time to join would be on or around Nov 22. Am I missing anything?

Too high for me for 3 games.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Speaking of obsession, don't ask me what I paid to take my Bostonian daughter to the World Series last night on her birthday. I will never admit to the silly $ amount paid to sit in the front row of right field, but it did top my previous record of silly money to sit in the front row, behind Dave and Doris in Nashville in 2014 FF-ah, the obsessions we have:)
I would never pay big money to watch the Bosox in the World Series. Now if the Bronx Bombers had made it to the fall classic, I’d shell out whatever it took. ;)

Reaction Score
No I didn't go through the join process. I used my Facebook ID joined and the prices pop up ...

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
When the women played in the islands a few years ago, I am pretty sure that the games were televised. I think Uconn should make arrangements which would put them on TV this year also.
It is not fair to the fans who shell out money to go to the home games and watch the rest of the games faithfully.......but with these games, they are "blacked out."

Reaction Score
Almost all televised games are now on espn3.I just checked ahead for the vanguard game and it is not on their list... but no basketball games were... The last time they were at the Jam the games were on BET or some other strange network... I think it is too far away for them to list things yet

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom