Paradise Jam broadcast? | The Boneyard

Paradise Jam broadcast?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Listed as 97-9 ESPN, only on radio?
As has been discussed in other threads, at this time there does not appear to be any television broadcasts of the tournament. Not too sure about streaming but I am pretty sure that there is no free live streaming and possibly no live streaming at all.

And because of this I wonder if the games will be available on the UConn game replay site....

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
As Lee Corso says.....Not so fast my friend. If you choose the 12 month subscription, it breaks down to $12.50
a month. If you choose that option, they want you to pay it IN FULL, BEFORE you complete your subscription.

I'm not sure how much luck one would have in trying to cancel the subscription after the games, and get a "prorated" refund. Good luck to one and all that try that method. :cool:

They only have two payment options: Monthly @ $29.99 or Annually @ $150.00. Happy viewing everyone. :D

1542420834500.png

Last edited by a moderator:

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
As Lee Corso says.....Not so fast my friend. If you choose the 12 month subscription, it breaks down to $12.50
a month. If you choose that option, they want you to pay it IN FULL, BEFORE you complete your subscription.

I'm not sure how much luck one would have in trying to cancel the subscription after the games, and get a "prorated" refund. Good luck to one and all that try that method. :cool:

They only have two payment options: Monthly @ $29.99 or Annually @ $150.00. Happy viewing everyone. :D

View attachment 36446
I stand corrected. You are right, I looked at the package incorrectly. The $12.50 is per month, on yearly package. Thank you.

Reaction Score
We should all chip in and pay for our HuskyGames producer to subscribe for this package. Then we could watch the games the following day. Just an idea.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
We should all chip in and pay for our HuskyGames producer to subscribe for this package. Then we could watch the games the following day. Just an idea.
There would be much more clout if : fans stayed away from a few HOME games. I think the big shots would notice that!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
There would be much more clout if : fans stayed away from a few HOME games. I think the big shots would notice that!
Huh? Isn't that like chopping off your nose to spite your face (whatever that means)? I don't see how that would affect anything. I am guessing that the AD and Geno are responsible for scheduling the OOC games and are only concerned about the school's benefits.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Huh? Isn't that like chopping off your nose to spite your face (whatever that means)? I don't see how that would affect anything. I am guessing that the AD and Geno are responsible for scheduling the OOC games and are only concerned about the school's benefits.
The bottom line is always: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Centerstream

Reaction Score
The bottom line is always: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Which would be a school benefit but I don't think that they are in any position to demand any broadcasting rights.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Which would be a school benefit but I don't think that they are in any position to demand any broadcasting rights.

Also, it amuses me when folks complain about ticket prices and video subscription fees. I understand they expect stuff for free these days, but how do they think things get paid for? Sports is an expensive hobby. So, yes, if you want the sport to exist, it IS always about the money.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Broadcasting rights? If you have the $$$, someone will broadcast it.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Also, it amuses me when folks complain about ticket prices and video subscription fees. I understand they expect stuff for free these days, but how do they think things get paid for? Sports is an expensive hobby. So, yes, if you want the sport to exist, it IS always about the money.
Umm, I thought websites got paid from all the advertisers that pop up all over the place, like in the middle of posts on some forums...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As we've learned over the years women's basketball is not a money maker. ESPN is the biggest broadcaster of women's hoops and they're cutting back in many areas.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Will these games be uploaded to the UConn Huskies site, the following day?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
As we've learned over the years women's basketball is not a money maker. ESPN is the biggest broadcaster of women's hoops and they're cutting back in many areas.
This was posted on the ESPN site on October 11, 2018........."Coverage of Women's College Basketball continues. Throughout the regular season, more than 5,000 match ups will be available using ESPN platforms."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom