Paige's Availability Today | The Boneyard

Paige's Availability Today

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
To listen to Paige Nika is a scrapper and then some. The SDY guy tried to get out of her what her starting position would be, but Paige didn't take the bait. How tight are the freshman? 'When somebody leaves we have seperation anxiety.'

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Paige is good at deflecting the questions that wanted specifics - probably why Geno makes her available for things like this a bit rare in many places for a freshman. She is definitely a personality.

She's also very diplomatic. She got asked the same question about 5 minutes apart and didn't blink while answering it the same way a second time. I wouldn't have been able to resist an eye roll. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What was most interesting to me about that Paige interview was confirmation of the rumor that the starting 5 from the U17 team (Jones, Boston Horston, Bueckers and Fudd) started talking about playing college basketball together. That would have been an epic squad and my greatest fear at the time was the school was going to be ND. Interestingly enough Paige and Azzi are not the only college duo from that squad. Boston and Cooke ended up at South Carolina and Stanford snagged a trio of Haley Jones, Fran Belibi and Cameron Brink.

Reaction Score
What was most interesting to me about that Paige interview was confirmation of the rumor that the starting 5 from the U17 team (Jones, Boston Horston, Bueckers and Fudd) started talking about playing college basketball together. That would have been an epic squad and my greatest fear at the time was the school was going to be ND. Interestingly enough Paige and Azzi are not the only college duo from that squad. Boston and Cooke ended up at South Carolina and Stanford snagged a trio of Haley Jones, Fran Belibi and Cameron Brink.
I’ll take Paige and Azzi over any combination of the others.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I’ll take Paige and Azzi over any combination of the others.
This is such a Sophie's choice! If I had to make it I would choose (Boston and Paige). That core would give me a solid 3 year run at championships. Additionally put Boston on last year's UCONN team and that would have put UCONN ahead of SC definitively and closer to (perhaps even with or ahead) of Oregon and Baylor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom