Paige's Ambitions of Bigness | The Boneyard

Paige's Ambitions of Bigness

Reaction Score
Yes, Paige is one of the best ever, I wholeheartedly agree!! I read the BY every day and enjoy it immensely, BUT, how much repetition can there be about her greatness? If one has something on their mind, UConn related, then let's hear about it. I too have posted about her greatness in the past. Again, yes, she is generational.
I am also tired of people denigrating CW....she is what she is. A nice kid with a great smile....a great basketball player who many of us thought would be a superstar...she belongs on the court...the 4 wonderful coaches and other key people are probably going overboard to assist her. Let's stay out of bashing her....I am certain that members of the team read the BY. Say nice things about our kids... to .most of us are knowing fans, just temper over-negative comments. plz.
I saw in Geno's body language and actions, that he wasn't having his best of days at Seton Hall. He works his butt off and there is nobody better in women's basketball. In life, all people are different and he deals with that....other people would lash out at some of the questions asked of him, including myself. We possibly have a NC team here, but there is so much to overcome. I am looking forward to the game tonight. Go girls!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Yes, and I think it's time to back off a little about Paige. Too many separate threads. UConn is all about team. I know without her they would be struggling even more than they are now but when is it too much about one player. Maybe the players don't read the BY but if they do I believe some of them are bothered by some of the fawning over Paige. It's just my opinion. It's time to back off some. It's not like the other players are not trying.:mad:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom