Paige wins USBWA Ann Meyers Drysdale Award, for National Player of the Year. | The Boneyard

Paige wins USBWA Ann Meyers Drysdale Award, for National Player of the Year.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I believe that if Paige as a Freshman was eligible for Wade Trophy she would had won that also. There is one award left and that's the Wooden Award. If the sports books here in Vegas had odds on this I would put my money on Paige.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I believe that if Paige as a Freshman was eligible for Wade Trophy she would had won that also. There is one award left and that's the Wooden Award. If the sports books here in Vegas had odds on this I would put my money on Paige.
Also waiting to hear on the hoophall awards - we heard (probably by mistake) about the SG award but await the other 4.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If ever an award was made for Paige, the Nancy Liebermann Award is in the bank.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Also waiting to hear on the hoophall awards - we heard (probably by mistake) about the SG award but await the other 4.
Forgot about that one, is it another one for Paige or are they (the voters) getting tired of her winning everything?

(Just sarcasm, I know they have already voted and didn't know that Paige has swept everything that she could get so far!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Forgot about that one, is it another one for Paige or are they (the voters) getting tired of her winning everything?

(Just sarcasm, I know they have already voted and didn't know that Paige has swept everything that she could get so far!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
They won't have to worry about it next year. Maybe they will be giving Azzi all the awards next season?

Reaction Score
Very, very deserving!
Paige Buckets=Amazing!
Can’t wait to see her play in person!
7 months and counting down......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members