Paige was at the Minnesota game | The Boneyard

Paige was at the Minnesota game

Reaction Score
360093935_307656034922668_4369714972355504546_n.jpg

Reaction Score
Paige has always been a class act. Just watching her interaction with the fans, especially the little kids (boys and girls) was powerful. She understands her impact on so many levels. Great young lady. I am so glad that we have so many wonderful young men and women from the great state of Minnesota representing us well across the college landscape.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Paige has always been a class act. Just watching her interaction with the fans, especially the little kids (boys and girls) was powerful. She understands her impact on so many levels. Great young lady. I am so glad that we have so many wonderful young men and women from the great state of Minnesota representing us well across the college landscape.
Which is why she is so easy for advertisers to market. That sir translates into BIG $$$ for her, now and in the future. I've always loved her willingness to interact with the kids. Doing selfies and signing autographs for them. They love her. She made a fan for life out of every kid she touched or acknowledged. ;) For years, Michael Jordan made lots more money from Nike that he did from the Bulls. Try to be like Mike. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Here's Reeve saying over a year ago she'd mortgage the house and sell the cat to get Blaze Checkers.

If I'm not mistaken, and at 75 I way may be, in the 2024 Mock WNBA Draft that was posted earlier, MN had the 2nd pick in the Draft and took someone and the next pick Paige was chosen!
NO WAY would Cheryl Reeve pass on Paige if she is available!
Especially after listening to this interview!

Reaction Score
Which is why she is so easy for advertisers to market. That sir translates into BIG $$$ for her, now and in the future. I've always loved her willingness to interact with the kids. Doing selfies and signing autographs for them. They love her. She made a fan for life out of every kid she touched or acknowledged. ;) For years, Michael Jordan made lots more money from Nike that he did from the Bulls. Try to be like Mike. ;)

Subway may be paying Peyton Manning as much as he made getting killed in the NFL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom