Paige tape | The Boneyard

Paige tape

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
With all the threads and posts about Paige... could someone link a representative tape of her recent play here?

Thank you! I suspect I could eventually find such a tape but I fear I might miss the first 5 minutes of the game on Friday in doing so.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
With all the threads and posts about Paige... could someone link a representative tape of her recent play here?
Thank you! I suspect I could eventually find such a tape but I fear I might miss the first 5 minutes of the game on Friday in doing so.

Try YOUTUBE and type in Paige Bueckers' games.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Based on the suggestion of @SVCBeercats

did a quick youtube search and on the very top pops out

I like the reaction of her team mate (#3) after Paige ran down an opposing player in transition and had a perfectly timed block around 2:15. :eek::eek::eek:

1554299677082.png

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
No wonder Geno and CD went to so many of her games.

On this video, that I watched yesterday, she took 2 lay ups from the left side that she switched to her right hand. Will have to watch more to see more of her game.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Paige Bueckers; World Championship U17 (2018) video below my words.
Oh! I like this kid! Her layups are soooooo unlike the typical female basketball player. Like Christyn Williams when Paige shoots a layup it is going in. She has Maya's finger roll action from multiple angles. When a direct layup route is unavailable, she uses great hand control to spin the ball off the banking board and in. Head is always up looking for teammates for an easy bucket. I notice despite being thin she does not avoid contact. She plays through or off the contact with control of her shot. Oh my! So many positives. I usually struggle to see what others see in high school players but with Paige everything is so obvious. Man if some how Geno could get Azzi Fudd, it would be amazing. Also another tall player would be good.:)

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I will start the nicknaming. Paige Bucket's. :D:D:D;););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops:

Probably so obvious that this is not new but I like it.

Just listened to the video above this post and the announcer uses "It's more Buckets for Bueckers" quite often so I guess not so clever. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I want to see Paige get stronger, so she can add the Gabby Williams 50-foot bounce pass to her repertoire.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom