Paige Talks BFF Jalen Suggs | The Boneyard

Paige Talks BFF Jalen Suggs

Reaction Score
Two Warriors! Wouldn’t it be special if they both win National Championships. Personally I’m rooting for UConn men.

A703E50B-C7E7-4B8C-B053-6D2795C86EE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Coming from a different place and maybe time than many on this site, I have been somewhat turned off by the “obsession” here with “all things” Bueckers. Not so with this article, a really good read concerning two young people who seemingly really “get it.”

Reaction Score
Coming from a different place and maybe time than many on this site, I have been somewhat turned off by the “obsession” here with “all things” Bueckers. Not so with this article, a really good read concerning two young people who seemingly really “get it.”

Good midwestern upbringings.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Fantastic friendship. .

I also see where she got her desire to never be benched

Consider a game in which Bueckers ... was in second grade. She was already playing with kids a few grades older because she'd been too good to play with those her own age. Her dad, Bob, was filling in as coach. It was overtime and they were down by a couple of buckets, and Bueckers was on the bench. So Bob did what any coach would do -- he put in his best player. But there was a problem: This was a rec-league game -- and rec-league rules stipulated that every kid was required to play even time. And, of course, Bueckers had already maxed out. Bob had no idea.

The opposing coach flagged down the refs. "You can't do that!" he said.

So Bob pulled his daughter out of the game. She went over to the bench, tears in her eyes. "I need to be in the game," she said.

Reaction Score
I wish I had read the article prior to picking my NCAA Men's Tourney Bracket, I would have stuck with the Zags to win it all (someone root for).

Reaction Score
Fantastic friendship. .

I also see where she got her desire to never be benched

Consider a game in which Bueckers ... was in second grade. She was already playing with kids a few grades older because she'd been too good to play with those her own age. Her dad, Bob, was filling in as coach. It was overtime and they were down by a couple of buckets, and Bueckers was on the bench. So Bob did what any coach would do -- he put in his best player. But there was a problem: This was a rec-league game -- and rec-league rules stipulated that every kid was required to play even time. And, of course, Bueckers had already maxed out. Bob had no idea.

The opposing coach flagged down the refs. "You can't do that!" he said.

So Bob pulled his daughter out of the game. She went over to the bench, tears in her eyes. "I need to be in the game," she said.

Good story!

Reaction Score
Just love this photo,

Screenshot (8).png

This time next year, Jalen Suggs is expected to be playing with Stephen Curry in the NBA, and Paige Bueckers will be back at UConn, teaming up with Azzi Fudd. First, the friends share the bright spotlight that is March Madness.

Reaction Score
Just love this photo,

View attachment 65975
This time next year, Jalen Suggs is expected to be playing with Stephen Curry in the NBA, and Paige Bueckers will be back at UConn, teaming up with Azzi Fudd. First, the friends share the bright spotlight that is March Madness.

Awesome group! Thanks for sharing.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
and a Jalen Suggs video where Paige plays a supporting role

Paige enters at 10:20 mark. Paige then wins a marathon rock, paper, scissors match.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
and a Jalen Suggs video where Paige plays a supporting role

Paige enters at 10:20 mark. Paige then wins a marathon rock, paper, scissors match.

Thanks for posting!

Reaction Score
Imagine what message boards would have been like in the Mantle-Mays centerfield debates of the 50s, instead of just having bar fights.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Although Gonzaga is 20+ points, Jalen is not having a good game (at least 1st half)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom