Paige Talking Ohio State Game and More | The Boneyard

Paige Talking Ohio State Game and More

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
The personification of character.

I don`t hear a lot of people talk about it. Character. It is so important. We need more of it. This is what it looks like.

She has matured a great deal in her time at UConn. They all have.

I like the comment about Azzi forgetting how good Paige is. Maybe we all have, to some extent. We will be reminded. Bank on that.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The personification of character.

I don`t hear a lot of people talk about it. Character. It is so important. We need more of it. This is what it looks like.

She has matured a great deal in her time at UConn. They all have.

I like the comment about Azzi forgetting how good Paige is. Maybe we all have, to some extent. We will be reminded. Bank on that.
As I watched this video yesterday, I also discerned a new level of maturity from Paige. She’s no longer the cocky young kid from MN. The challenges Paige has faced over the past few seasons have given her a new perspective, along with an even greater sense of determination. I can’t wait to see how that plays out on the court.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
As I watched this video yesterday, I also discerned a new level of maturity from Paige. She’s no longer the cocky young kid from MN. The challenges Paige has faced over the past few seasons have given her a new perspective, along with an even greater sense of determination. I can’t wait to see how that plays out on the court.
You’re right OD. Remember the old adage about adversity......it either builds character or reveals it. We see that truism in this interview with Paige. :cool:

Reaction Score
By the time girls that play BB at UCONN graduate they all have a classy, mature persona!
I can't recall a one that I wasn't very proud and impressed with!
Whether they play pros or do something else with their lives they represent UCONN very well!

Reaction Score
As fans, we have shared in the disappointment of not experiencing the full impact of Paige, Azzi and Caroline playing at full potential over the past two seasons. As others have pointed out, the sensational, talented and cocky Paige has grown and evolved into an elder statesman. Her travails, as well as the seemingly endless spate of lingering injuries to Azzi and Caroline have provided this team with a sense of urgency, buffeted with a perspective that time is always short and life has its own agenda

If these three can have an injury-safe season, there is no reason why UConn should not make another Final Four. They have all the pieces: leadership, dynamic go-to players, and talent from top to bottom.

The basketball world will get their reminder on just how great a player Paige is. If and when this team is firing on all cylinders, it will be exciting to watch, but painful for opposing teams to play against.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom