Paige Snares A First | The Boneyard

Paige Snares A First

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She's the first 3 time winner of Metro Player of the Year and it comes with a nifty article in the Star Tribune about her.

Yeah, one leads you to the other.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Very interesting snippet on how UConn was put on to Paige:

“She went either seven-for-eight or eight-for-nine from three. She essentially won the game for us as an eighth-grader,” he recalled. “At that time, [current Boston College head coach] Marisa Moseley was an assistant at UConn. She used to be an assistant at the U. I called her, said ‘Marisa, you’ve got to check this kid out. She’s going to be great.’ I sent them the Elk River film and somebody took a look at her that summer. Geno [Auremma] has been in our gym ever since.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I thought it was going to be Global Player of the year. Bit disappointed. ;)

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
She's the first 3 time winner of Metro Player of the Year and it comes with a nifty article in the Star Tribune about her.
I don't know which will be more fun nest season; watching the team play or watching Geno and CD sort through all of the talent in order to get the most out of them. Next season could be Bruno hockey substitution time. ;):rolleyes: I want to see how the frosh respond to the Geno they have never seen, the "perfect practice" demander. I would love to see each individual player's face; the first time they encounter the wrath of Geno.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I don't know which will be more fun nest season; watching the team play or watching Geno and CD sort through all of the talent in order to get the most out of them. Next season could be Bruno hockey substitution time. ;):rolleyes: I want to see how the frosh respond to the Geno they have never seen, the "perfect practice" demander. I would love to see each individual player's face; the first time they encounter the wrath of Geno.
Usually happens with losing their lunch during the first practice when they realize there is no down time between drills. Takes half a season before they realize the upper classmen have learned the art of a strategic drink of water from the sideline as a way to catch their breath (per Sue Bird.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom