Paige must feelin better | The Boneyard

Paige must feelin better

Reaction Score
They also had to post the link to that encouraging video. Let's not forget that. They were so excited about posting it that they were at a loss for words (or in this case "word") so a mulligan should be in order.
OK, it was their second job. :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If Paige is feeling better, I'm feeling better.

I expect that she'll have a game of H-O-R-S-E with her buddy Azzi this weekend.
I wonder if her and Azzi will be roommates this year. I know the freshmen are usually assigned to the dorm. Last year they put the freshmen in apartments with the rest of the team to minimize their Covid exposure to people outside of the team.

Reaction Score
1630522102417.jpeg

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Wow, we are really reaching here for content. I'm sure that ESPN will carry the Arkansas game given the relationship between the SEC and that network. ( unless Fox has to muddy the waters with their contract with the BE ). The question is, what can Holly Rowe talk about regarding Paige that hasn't already been said. Maybe her parents can come up with her DNA to show the rest of the basketball world what it takes to become a phenomenon. Although she loves pressure, we and everyone else are really adding to the burden that she has to carry. Hopefully the other girls will indeed step up to the plate and lessen this pressure on this girl. Although it seems like it can't get any brighter, Paiges legacy isn't set as yet, and the team effort this year will bring the team together, win a NC, and they will start a new legacy of their own.

Reaction Score
. Although she loves pressure, we and everyone else are really adding to the burden that she has to carry. Hopefully the other girls will indeed step up to the plate and lessen this pressure on this girl.
"Where does The Legend go from here?!!"
After PB made that weird high bounce shot toward the end of the SC game.
No fans in the arenas but still plenty of media coverage and assorted hoopla.
Maybe I'm overestimating her coolness under stress, but she seemed to deal with it all better and better as
the season went on.
I think "Buckets" will be just fine.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Did Brenda or Jeff provide you with this photo? Just wondering which one was first with the scholarship offer. :rolleyes:
Probably Dawn ( the little birdie she's been hinting about)

Reaction Score
I wonder if her and Azzi will be roommates this year. I know the freshmen are usually assigned to the dorm. Last year they put the freshmen in apartments with the rest of the team to minimize their Covid exposure to people outside of the team.
Doubtful. I’d hope she’s with our other freshman. They’ll have four years together and building on and off court chemistry is always good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom