Paige: I rest my case | The Boneyard

Paige: I rest my case

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ok, this calls for a video version of "Caption this"
What could Paige have said that made Geno shake his head so much???

My scenario (too long probably but the gist)

" Wait and see. I will be back quicker than anyone thinks because all I have to do is control my body healing with my thoughts" and I will be better than ever. I will dunk in my first game back, Here. Let me show you by walking out to the court faster than you guys.

She does do a fast walk out to the court area with the knee brace.

Reaction Score
This reiterates my previous post of how much Paige means to UCONN…..and Geno’s admiration and appreciation comes across despite Geno trying to be facetious.
She is one of a kind difficult to see another one like her ever again

she's one of a kind on and off the court.........so thankful that she chose UConn........:)

Reaction Score
After Dee graduated I was so sad because I felt that Uconn, and perhaps WCBB, would never have a player with those BB talents matched with a very rare, likable cockiness. Paige is certainly all that and her interactions with Geno are priceless. As Husky fans, not only do we get to be entertained by watching our great teams play, but we get another amazing level of entertainment just listening/watching the interactions between our uber-witty coach and the occasional superstar willing to spar with him:) Keep sparring Paige:)

Reaction Score
After Dee graduated I was so sad because I felt that Uconn, and perhaps WCBB, would never have a player with those BB talents matched with a very rare, likable cockiness. Paige is certainly all that and her interactions with Geno are priceless. As Husky fans, not only do we get to be entertained by watching our great teams play, but we get another amazing level of entertainment just listening/watching the interactions between our uber-witty coach and the occasional superstar willing to spar with him:) Keep sparring Paige:)
I'm with you nearly 100 percent, HuskyPhan, except I'd delete the 'likable' from the description of DT. Unquestionably we all were thrilled she was a Huskies player and admired her for all the attributes that have her squarely in the GOAT conversation. Yet to me, Diana and Paige are worlds apart on the likable scale. just as I'd say DT and Sue Bird are worlds apart in that regard.

Reaction Score
This reiterates my previous post of how much Paige means to UCONN…..and Geno’s admiration and appreciation comes across despite Geno trying to be facetious.
She is one of a kind difficult to see another one like her ever again

There is always another eventually.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
I'm with you nearly 100 percent, HuskyPhan, except I'd delete the 'likable' from the description of DT. Unquestionably we all were thrilled she was a Huskies player and admired her for all the attributes that have her squarely in the GOAT conversation. Yet to me, Diana and Paige are worlds apart on the likable scale. just as I'd say DT and Sue Bird are worlds apart in that regard.
don't agree, for what it's worth ... go beyond the 'popular' perception, i'd say ..... for me, d is every bit as 'likeable' as anyone ... and admirable

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I would like to reiterate my previous post of how much wet is water.
:D
You continually post these outlandish statements without any facts to back you up and then you are surprised when you are challenged. :D

Reaction Score
I am not surprised….if you think mentioning the obvious is outlandish than G-d Bless

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom