Paige hooks up the team with new sneakers [merged thread] | The Boneyard

Paige hooks up the team with new sneakers [merged thread]

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Wow! Where's mine? And Paige, by the way, my colors are soft pink and baby blue combo. I'll be checking with the mailman/women for the next few days. Thanks in advance.
Channeling your inner Janis Joplin, I see.

Oh Lord won’t you buy me a color TV
Dialing for Dollars is trying to find me
I wait for delivery each day until three

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And a great boost for those of you who were worried that Aubrey was being forgotten!

Reaction Score
Very nice to share, but big picture, I don't think NIL will prove good for college sports!
Yeah. Not when players are sharing with their teammates. Not good for sports. (BTW... I am being sarcastic).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's probably just supply chain issues!
I’ve heard about that. I don’t know why it is so hard to supply people with chains. Is there a steel shortage? And really, why do these people need chains? Do they have really good stuff that they have to lock up? It’s all so confusing.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I’ve heard about that. I don’t know why it is so hard to supply people with chains. Is there a steel shortage? And really, why do these people need chains? Do they have really good stuff that they have to lock up? It’s all so confusing.
I'd like to know more about this chain issue story...do you have a link? ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’ll have to look for it. I don’t know if it was really caused by supply issues or if it was just a chain reaction.

Reaction Score
Does that mean that Saylor got just 1 sneaker with Arkansas colors and Mir 1 sneaker with Virginia colors? :p

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Very nice to share, but big picture, I don't think NIL will prove good for college sports!
They don't have to. Most female athletes wear sneakers for “off-court” casual attire. Remember that free new shoes ALWAYS feel and look good on you. :D That brings to mind an old adage: “never look a gift horse in the mouth.”;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I always thought that GORT was a "magician" Because every time he hit army personnel (or their weapons) with his laser, they disappeared. :eek:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I always thought that GORT was a "magician" Because every time he hit army personnel (or their weapons) with his laser, they disappeared. :eek:
Well I mostly save that trick for posters nowadays. ;)

eviscerate_C.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom