Paige hits NYC and her 147K Instagram followers take note... | The Boneyard

Paige hits NYC and her 147K Instagram followers take note...

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Be careful, Paige. NYC is NOT safe.

Can anyone identify where she is, specifically? Doesn't seem that crowded.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Brooklyn and it has cleaned up nicely. My daughter lives there.
Thanks, that's good to hear. Most of the bad news we get is from Manhattan, especially the Subway system. I know the news "distorts" reality, but all the same, I'm in no hurry to visit.

Reaction Score
Thanks, that's good to hear. Most of the bad news we get is from Manhattan, especially the Subway system. I know the news "distorts" reality, but all the same, I'm in no hurry to visit.
The subway provides 6 million rides a day and has 450 stations serving its 9 million city and 21 million metro population. NYC is fine. Stop listening to the TV and visit and you'll see for yourself.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The subway provides 6 million rides a day and has 450 stations serving its 9 million city and 21 million metro population. NYC is fine. Stop listening to the TV and visit and you'll see for yourself.
Plan on taking a bite out of the Big Apple next week. Dinner at Gallaghers Steakhouse and a Broadway show. :cool:

Reaction Score
Plan on taking a bite out of the Big Apple next week. Dinner at Gallaghers Steakhouse and a Broadway show. :cool:
Have a fun and safe trip, Oldude. What show will you be seeing? My preferred restaurant for the atmosphere as much as the food is Carmine's on 44th.

I live about 90 minutes from the city and have been going there countless times since I was a little kid for ballgames of all sorts, Broadway, museums, etc. Covid temporarily put a stop to that for me, and now, except for a few trips to see WNBA games (mostly when the Storm or Mercury have been in town), I just don't seem to have the energy.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Have a fun and safe trip, Oldude. What show will you be seeing? My preferred restaurant for the atmosphere as much as the food is Carmine's on 44th.

I live about 90 minutes from the city and have been going there countless times since I was a little kid for ballgames of all sorts, Broadway, museums, etc. Covid temporarily put a stop to that for me, and now, except for a few trips to see WNBA games (mostly when the Storm or Mercury have been in town), I just don't seem to have the energy.
The wife and I are going to see Moulin Rouge. Lots of great restaurants in the City, particularly around Midtown. Carmine’s in Hells Kitchen is a great one. I just have a hankering for a steak and Gallaghers is hard to beat.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Moulin Rouge is wonderful. Get there well before curtain time. Some of the performers warm up on stage and present little vignettes before the show begins. It's definitely worth taking that in as part of the overall experience. The sets and music are fantastic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom