Paige Has A Thing For Parking Lots | The Boneyard

Paige Has A Thing For Parking Lots

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Only 542 views. Should we be worried? This series of photos put into my head the question of how populare is Paige among her balling peers? Frankly they all ought to love her because she is growing the game, but who knows. Anybody see anything suggesting an answer to the question?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Only 542 views. Should we be worried? This series of photos put into my head the question of how populare is Paige among her balling peers? Frankly they all ought to love her because she is growing the game, but who knows. Anybody see anything suggesting an answer to the question?

With the price of gasoline rising daily, the parking lot is the place to be now! ;)

Reaction Score
Which question, “should we be worried,” or “how popular is she”? No to the former, lots of evidence of her popularity among other players in game footage.

Reaction Score

This poorly made video was put out 16 hours ago by a Paige Bueckers fan page with six thousand followers, not Paige or one of her sponsors. In contrast, Paige’s most recent Instagram post has 154 thousand likes. I don’t think you have to worry.

Reaction Score
Have we reached the point in this world where people are concerned about the amount of followers someone has? Paige is here to win National Championships. That’s all I want from her. She can have one follower or a million followers. It matters not if no nets are cut down. Get it done.

cristiano ronaldo has 441 million followers. Impressive but I still don’t care.

Reaction Score

Ballers recognize ballers. It’s not a popularity thing with them. The social media era and the acknowledgement by the NBA players is growing the womens game more than any individual player. The popularity thing is more for the fandom. We should worry if the growth of the game was centered around 1 player.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This poorly made video was put out 16 hours ago by a Paige Bueckers fan page with six thousand followers, not Paige or one of her sponsors. In contrast, Paige’s most recent Instagram post has 154 thousand likes. I don’t think you have to worry.
I keep forgetting to use emoticons. Absolutely not worried. Gotta get better at humor and such.

Reaction Score
Have we reached the point in this world where people are concerned about the amount of followers someone has? Paige is here to win National Championships....
If only that were true! Paige is Paige Bueckers, not Paige Stewart. She is a very special and talented young woman. We're very lucky to have her at Uconn. I'm hopeful that we have her long enough to win that Natty, for her and for us. However, Paige is player for sure, but not only in the basketball arena, but also on the national arena and the global arena.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
With the price of gasoline rising daily, the parking lot is the place to be now! ;)
Kinda sad watching some people pull out their wallets with photos of their pickups and wistful looks on their faces.

Reaction Score
reminder that the person who posts these videos is not really Paige, just a person trying to pretend to be her to get clout. Why I don't bother with these posts.

Reaction Score
All respect to Diana, but Stewie is arguably the greatest WCBB player of all time. Much as I love Paige, I think she’s already missed the opportunity to outshine Stewie. There’s always the WNBA, of course.

Reaction Score
All respect to Diana, but Stewie is arguably the greatest WCBB player of all time. Much as I love Paige, I think she’s already missed the opportunity to outshine Stewie. There’s always the WNBA, of course.
Since I wasn’t on the BY during the Stewart college days, I was wondering if Stewie got the same or better lovefest as PB?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom