Paige: grat setup/recognition and her paparazzi | The Boneyard

Paige: grat setup/recognition and her paparazzi

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Go to about the 45:00 mark watch for a missed shot with a Hopkins big rebounding on right side with pass to Paige. She looks to the center and returns the ball back to the big in right corner. Immediately she calls for the ball back. As soon as it hits her hands; it is passed to the center for an easy layup. She may have recognized how the center was being defended. By passing into the corner she may have helped move the center's defender so the center could get a seal for an easy entry pass and layup. Or she just recognized the situation as it occurred. I like to think she manipulated the defender. Either way good stuff.
Go to about the 47:42 mark. The announcer says all the camera highlights people moved to the basket where Paige would be scoring. He says they just follow her waiting for the hightlights to happen.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Azzi has groupies too. I went to see her at a H.S. tournament in Phoenix last year and there were dozens of followers with her jersey on (and sequined versions of her jersey, etc.) - all the way from DC I guess...

Reaction Score
When Bueckers gets the ball off a turnover she never gets caught dribbling down the floor. She runs away from her pursuers.

Reaction Score
So watched a game where as a freshman Paige scored 31 and then a game where as a senior she scored 31, it would appear she never improved. That’s an lol just in case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom