Paige experiencing more internal pressure, external expectations than ever before | The Boneyard

Paige experiencing more internal pressure, external expectations than ever before

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"... coach Geno Auriemma sent his players a quote from Milwaukee Bucks champion Giannis Antetokounmpo."
“[Giannis] talking about all the awards he’s gotten and all the accolades that he’s gotten and how they mean nothing to him,” Auriemma said to media at Madison Square Garden during Big East media day. “He just wants to get better. Because ‘I know if I get better, all the other stuff is coming.’”

“The only thing I’m thinking about from last season was the fact that we came up short,” Bueckers said, surrounded by local and national reporters for the first time since taking the court as a Husky. “So I think that’s been motivating me all summer and still motivating us all now.”

Reaction Score
Hopefully that translates into playing the way her coach asks her to this year, however that may be. And no need for all her admirers to defend her, she is a terrific talent, no question. Having coached for many years, I just have a different view of her as a player last year than most; doesn’t necessarily make me right, it is just my observational opinion from afar.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
She has more weapons this year. Just keep the ball moving and hitting the open jumper and things will be great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom