Paige enters the world of NFTs | The Boneyard

Paige enters the world of NFTs

Reaction Score
You can have free NFT's. It's not necessarily a bad thing. A lot of marketers will offer them for free. It's crazy what some people have paid to invest in them but maybe they are onto something I'm missing. I can see where some of them might well have real value. Imagine a market with a billion potential buyers for a product you can maybe sell for 100% profit. Even the sale itself will be automated. At a $2 price that's maybe a million dollar product for a lot of NFTs. Extend that to thousands of products. It's a gold rush. It's conceivable some NFT's will be worth over $10 mil.

Reaction Score
Meta is doing some NFT tests with Paige on Instagram. NFTs are one of the hot digital tokens for metaverse users:

Yet another one of these new digital "things" that I just don't get, especially as it is related to the metaverse, and I am really not that old and work in technology.

Reaction Score
Imagine Paige for example in this paradigm. She brings her brand to add value. She's unique. Her brand says something. She has the social media reach but she also has a positive brand people will want to aassociate with. She has clothing deals. They picked her for a reason. It may be that most marketers will offer these assets for free if you click on their website for example.

Last edited:

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
You can have free NFT's. It's not necessarily a bad thing. A lot of marketers will offer them for free. It's crazy what some people have paid to invest in them but maybe they are onto something I'm missing. I can see where some of them might well have real value. Imagine a market with a billion potential buyers for a product you can maybe sell for 100% profit. Even the sale itself will be automated. At a $2 price that's maybe a million dollar product for a lot of NFTs. Extend that to thousands of products. It's a gold rush. It's conceivable some NFT's will be worth over $10 mil.
NFT values are hit-or-miss and they usually miss. Many are just propped up by pumpers or celebs. I've heard of too many NFT rug pulls (some by semi-notable people) to know that I'd rather stay away. Not to mention the mighty 'Right Click > Save As' :D

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
NFT’s are the digital version of Beanie Babies. But at least with Beanie Babies, after they proved to have little or no value, at least you still had a small stuffed animal. :confused:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Sorry, anything involving Facebook world and it's world, no thanks. I will post to FB but that's it.

Reaction Score
It's going to be a big part of online advertising. At minimum. It's good that Paige is involved in this leading edge medium.

Reaction Score
Meta is doing some NFT tests with Paige on Instagram. NFTs are one of the hot digital tokens for metaverse users:

The question I have is does Paige stand to make money or lose money? If she'll make money, good for her. Otherwise I couldn't care less because I'm not spending any of my money on this nonsense. At best it's a scam and short term at that. Some will make money and some will lose their shirts.

Reaction Score
Of course Paige will make money from this and possibly one of her endorsement deals is potentially involved also I would think. Nothing has been announced on that and I'm speculating but it would make sense for Stock X for example. There are probably a million people already on the metaverse. This is an important emerging development. It may end up as endemic as a cell phone. I suppose I should note for transparency sake that I have a son and daughter in law who work for Meta but they cannot discuss anything they work on with people outside the company for proprietary reasons and neither are involved in the metaverse project.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom