Paige, Caitlin, Hailey and Celeste | The Boneyard

Paige, Caitlin, Hailey and Celeste

Reaction Score
Just watched a replay of the recent Maryland - Ohio State game and saw Celeste Taylor playing for the Buckeyes. Third school in 5 years for the Long Island Lutheran grad.

I was reminded of the FIBA team where Celeste played with Paige, Hailey and Caitlin. The team won the gold but faced Australia in the finals who gave them a good fight.

The FIBA game gave me my first glimpse of Paige and the other three. Paige was clearly the star but Rhyne Howard was the top scorer.

Funny how seeing Celeste brought it all this back…

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
That was a hell of a game, and I believe it was overtime and Paige was voted the MVP. Also, I don't believe Caitlin was a starter in that game. Powerful team, full of All Americans.

Reaction Score
I've always enjoyed watching Celeste play and am sad that she's never found a forever home in college. I don't know if Geno ever recruited her, but in hindsight, given her defensive skills, she might have fit in well in Storrs. Whenever we played against one of her teams, afterwards she and Paige always had a few friendly words for each other.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The first time I saw Celeste Taylor play was in person at the Federation Cup in Glens Falls, NY with her Long Island Lutheran team against Ossining HS. Taylor played OK on that day. But the undisputed star of that game was Aubrey Griffin, who put up 30+ and filled up the stat sheet……..sigh. :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom