Paige Bueckers UConn vs Villanova Highlights | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers UConn vs Villanova Highlights

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Wish the music was skipped! The kid is really NOT a freshmen. All other freshmen not name Maya or "D" or Stewie seem to have had their confidence extracted just after their last high school game. I wonder if her confidence and swagger just adds to the obvious self-confidence of her fellow freshmen. Although she does need to learn how to make use her left hand for drives and layups from the left side. Using the left hand allows her to keep her body between the ball and the defender thus minimizing the probability of a block. Despite this flaw ;):rolleyes: this was her fifth double digit scoring game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In this game, Paige played the most minutes. If I am not mistaken, in the last 5 games, Paige played more minutes than any other players and scored the most points (?).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There was a time early when Paige didn't touch the ball in multiple trips down the floor. That's when Nova was keeping it close.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
One small note about the Villanova game that I don’t think was mentioned in oldude’s post game thread. Only ONO and Mir had 4 fouls. No one else was in foul trouble. Villanova only shot two free throws all night. THAT is a positive you can build on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom