Paige Bueckers, UConn have sights set on national title | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers, UConn have sights set on national title

Reaction Score
UConn players have their sights on the National Tittle every year...it is part of the DNA you get from playing there.
Karen Olivo Yes GIF

Reaction Score
what does that have to do with her being in SC? The Cuse hc is a jerk so I really don't care about that toxic environment and judging her play. If you don't think she can make an impact you are mistaken
I think Vonn Read is a great guy. Well spoken. I like him.. Not sure why you think he's a jerk.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Cardoso is an absolute stud. Do no underestimate her. She played for a coach that had no idea how to get her the ball and make her successful....and was still the ACC FOY.
That could be more of an indictment of the ACC than her ability. However, the talent is there. Now attitude and toughness has to be improved and probably will be by the SC coaching staff.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Cardoza did nothing against UConn after the first 5 minutes.
Not because UConn played her so well, she freed herself at will. Like ucbart said, the rest of Cuse was clueless. And she's not "raw" either.

Reaction Score
That could be more of an indictment of the ACC than her ability. However, the talent is there. Now attitude and toughness has to be improved and probably will be by the SC coaching staff.
I live in Syracuse, I've watched almost everyone of her games, and I'm a season ticket holder, so I know Q's style like the back of my hand. I also know major talent when I see it...and she has it. Her footwork, the way she runs the floor, and her court awareness are great. I've also met Kamila as the team has been in my restaurant a few times.

The one school i didn't want her to go to was SC, but she is there.....

She is the nicest kid you could ever meet.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I live in Syracuse, I've watched almost everyone of her games, and I'm a season ticket holder, so I know Q's style like the back of my hand. I also know major talent when I see it...and she has it. Her footwork, the way she runs the floor, and her court awareness are great. I've also met Kamila as the team has been in my restaurant a few times.

The one school i didn't want her to go to was SC, but she is there.....

She is the nicest kid you could ever meet.
I watched her play and she plays with a happy-go-lucky attitude which is pleasant to watch.. Even when she was fouled hard she did not get upset. However, one time she got fouled hard and showed she did not like it let the player know. When she starts getting tougher and more serious she will be very hard to handle.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I watched her play and she plays with a happy-go-lucky attitude which is pleasant to watch.. Even when she was fouled hard she did not get upset. However, one time she got fouled hard and showed she did not like it let the player know. When she starts getting tougher and more serious she will be very hard to handle.
If she needs to develop a chip on her shoulder, Dawn is the queen of that, so she might've chosen the right coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom