Paige Bueckers scouting report | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers scouting report

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Interesting that Coach Sorokin focuses on Russian players.

First non russian player he has analyzed. Good choice.

Reaction Score
Boneyarders, we have to make sure to take care of ourselves if for no other reason than to see if Paige is the real deal and then to see where we are sent as a number one seed. Please keep safe and support one another. I haven't seen anyone in here who doesn't have a shoulder strong enough for someone to lean on.

Reaction Score
Really great video . Can't wait for the season to begin

Reaction Score
She is obviously a great player and can't wait until she plays in Storrs. As she gets stronger, her shot will start higher. Right now its "Mid Chest". Also, didn't see a lot of "off hand", that comes with maturity and need.

Reaction Score
She's fearless in slashing to the basket - and sometimes she will dump it off, other times she will take it straight to the hoop.

Reaction Score
I have it from a very credible source that she will be cast in the next Avenger's movie as "Hoopsgurl". She will dribble the ball off of the villains head until they surrender and high five the other Avengers waiting in line.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hohum. ;)

Previous Huskies to win the Wootten award, which was introduced to girls basketball in 2002, include Tina Charles (2006), Maya Moore (2007), Breanna Stewart (2012), Katie Lou Samuelson (2015), Crystal Dangerfield (2016), Evina Westbrook (2017) and Christyn Williams (2018).

Reaction Score
With all of the hype this young lady gets, it may be difficult for Geno to keep her out of the starting lineup. We will all have to wait and see.

Reaction Score
With all of the hype this young lady gets, it may be difficult for Geno to keep her out of the starting lineup. We will all have to wait and see.

I recall listening to Coach Geno on a "Geno Auriemma Show" broadcast. He recounted going right after Bueckers for her fame. Really cut her down to size! He might keep her out of the starting line-up just to teach her that he couldn't care less which awards she was given in high school. This is UConn basketball, and it's all about how hard and how well you play in practice. Period!

But I think the young lady will understand that and give Coach Geno what he demands. Should go well.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
When Kaleena arrived, people were comparing her to Baby Jesus, per Geno. Maya had just left, and fans were looking for a savior. KML came in as a 3-time high school All-American and was destined to be great. She had a bit of California wise-guy attitude, but Geno told her clearly early on: "There's room for only 1 smart ass on this team, and it's me." I expect something similar with Paige.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
When Kaleena arrived, people were comparing her to Baby Jesus, per Geno. Maya had just left, and fans were looking for a savior. KML came in as a 3-time high school All-American and was destined to be great. She had a bit of California wise-guy attitude, but Geno told her clearly early on: "There's room for only 1 smart ass on this team, and it's me." I expect something similar with Paige.
As with Dee, I feel there might be a temporary joint custody award for team smart ass when PB hits Storrs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom